How to make this currency in plus.

Deepz

Question

Look in this picture gold and medals are in minus. How to make them in plus. I hacked gold and medals from shop by reducing item's price to -94373822 and this happened. I tried to clear this game's data from the parallel space lite and reinstalled it but it still showing me the same process. Help me please and sorry my english is not good.

Screenshot_2019-07-29-18-14-25-635_com.parallel.space.lite.arm64.png

8 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, Pan_Smuggler said:

Restart phone, and make sure you are changing price value not gold... Need to find properly values

Thanks for replying, let me tell you what I did I opened Shop then I changed the price of buying medal there were 80000 medals for 40000 gold so I changed it to 136467545 medals for -999999999 gold and then I refreshed Shop and purchased medals with my changed gold and successfully I got it but then I started purchasing other items with gold my gold value from storage went to -156854336 or something after that I couldn't purchase anything 

6 hours ago, Deepz said:

Thanks for replying, let me tell you what I did I opened Shop then I changed the price of buying medal there were 80000 medals for 40000 gold so I changed it to 136467545 medals for -999999999 gold and then I refreshed Shop and purchased medals with my changed gold and successfully I got it but then I started purchasing other items with gold my gold value from storage went to -156854336 or something after that I couldn't purchase anything 

Just set price to 1 or 0

• Moderators
46 minutes ago, Deepz said:

I did and then a pop shows and says that you need 897373823 more gold to buy this item 😢

Negative value is less than 0 or 1...  Hence why you don't have enough still.

24 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Negative value is less than 0 or 1...  Hence why you don't have enough still.

Exactly but how can it will be solved ?? Can you help me ? I tried to reinstall the game but my guest data is not being deleted so the older user data comes again when I reinstall the game I'm not able to play it with new guest account 

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Deepz said:

Exactly but how can it will be solved ?? Can you help me ? I tried to reinstall the game but my guest data is not being deleted so the older user data comes again when I reinstall the game I'm not able to play it with new guest account 

Delete game.

Delete parallel.

Install parallel.

Install game

Should be a new account.

Archived