Farewell to all

BadCase

@CmP @Revoxtical @saiaapiz @TopGEOYT @noblack @Krojzanovic @Rastakiwiand all those i forgot to mention, hey guys its been fun but my time here has come to an end, after months of Enyby updating GG and his compiler to bypass my security measures along with spiteful retaliation of deleting my launcher (the most popular currently updated script on the site) for his inability to do what he claimed anyone could to protect their scripts.

I dont have time for people that create a problem then get angry when someone is forced to find a solution, I simply built upon the work of others just like Enyby does every time he makes an update to GG a app that already was around before he came along....

Anyway if anyone needs to contact me for any reason feel free to hit me up on telegram https://t.me/BadCaseDotOrg

Take care guys and remember make sure you dont make anything too popular lest you catch the wrath of the overlord for drawing attention away from him, all hail Enyby our great and insecure leader.....

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, BadCase said:

along with spiteful retaliation of deleting my launcher (the most popular currently updated script on the site) for his inability to do what he claimed anyone could to protect their scripts.

Continuing to mislead others?
I'll help you:

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

Because you do not respect the work of others and violated the rules of the site.
Not only did you make a mod on GG, you replaced there a link to this site with your own. In addition, you had the audacity to promote this mod here, through the videos that were posted in that video.
Say thank you that your account was not banned.

Do you like it a lot if I buy all the scripts from you and put them in public, with your copyrights replaced by gameguardian?

Learn to respect the work of others.

Want to make your application-cracker - make, since you are so smart.

Pacybits (#8h8ibztz)

7 minutes ago, BadCase said:

update to GG a app that already was around before he came along....

Yes, do not forget what this application was. You can also download GG 6.0.5, here's a link for you:

GameGuardian (#878i2z8g)

At the same time and tell me how good it is.

And so, good luck. Unfortunately, not everyone can develop constantly. Someone goes further, someone remains in place. Their paths diverge and they can not go on together.

Good luck.

On 7/27/2019 at 9:26 PM, BadCase said:

@CmP @Revoxtical @saiaapiz @TopGEOYT @noblack @Krojzanovic @Rastakiwiand all those i forgot to mention, hey guys its been fun but my time here has come to an end, after months of Enyby updating GG and his compiler to bypass my security measures along with spiteful retaliation of deleting my launcher (the most popular currently updated script on the site) for his inability to do what he claimed anyone could to protect their scripts.

I dont have time for people that create a problem then get angry when someone is forced to find a solution, I simply built upon the work of others just like Enyby does every time he makes an update to GG a app that already was around before he came along....

Anyway if anyone needs to contact me for any reason feel free to hit me up on telegram https://t.me/BadCaseDotOrg

Take care guys and remember make sure you dont make anything too popular lest you catch the wrath of the overlord for drawing attention away from him, all hail Enyby our great and insecure leader.....

Bro Please I won't Your newest Cheats It's the best cheat i used ever please ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

Archived