Day r survival (premium)

Learning2cheat

This is more a formal request to BadCase.

I have used your downloadable Script launcher, and i was able to learn some things. Firstly thank you for your hard work, I wish i had my own money to donate so my request would have a bit more weight.

Here is my problem; (and please if anyone else knows feel free to answer)

I am unaware of the following steps after the initial group search for changing an item into another one.  I don't know if it is simply my system that has POS memory, if a recent update nulls the script from following the ping/trace back to its source (to run your script it requires online access), or if the script was coded for standard and I run premium.

One example of the first steps i am able to trace from your script:

To get gun "TT-33"

First step group search 

2D;166B;166B

But the script crashes after that, and i am unable to guess/figure out the following steps.

If you (or anyone else) is/are willing, please help me get to the next step (or to the end) of the process.

Ps. Also if it is possible, hacking weight and movement speed would render all the above mentioned request null and void.

Thank you for your time,

L2C

Archived