Posted (edited)

Hello So I am Making A Very Big GgTools Script And I Want Topgeo's compiler open source cuz I can't add it into my big script it exits if somebody can decrypt or topgeo give it to me message me -Zack

@TopGEOYT

Edited by Uaaa

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Uaaa said:

Hello So I am Making A Very Big GgTools Script And I Want Topgeo's compiler open source cuz I can't add it into my big script it exits if somebody can decrypt or topgeo give it to me message me -Zack

@TopGEOYT

Eh , you are stealer .

Which compiler do u want .

Publiced or VIP string and function encoder ?

You are copy paster idiot .

Nothing more .

If you needed help about how to do some actions in script , u could to ask in pm .

U are just copy paster .

Aslo im waiting for your "big" tools (i think full copy pasted)

Edited by TopGEOYT

Just now, Uaaa said:

@TopGEOYT@TopGEOYT@TopGEOYT@TopGEO

Are you child ?

Wtf are you doing .

And also my name is not TOPGEO .

Im Top GEO (LOL) .

I want the public one and can u tell how I can add it using the compiled one and I am not a stealer AND IT'S ALL COPYPASTED CUZ I GET SCRIPTS FROM PPL AND CREDIT THEM

You cant .

One way is that upload in server and make gg.makeRequest from LUA .

but at this way u cant bcs compiler can run out of pcall , load , loadfile and make Request .

But this way will be usefull for anothrr compiled scripts .

Uh OK then I'll use a open sourced compiler

Okey .

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By AKRAMRAZA
      @Enyby Can you plz tell me how do I Refine the pointer search results to my required value ? One pointer gives out all the values related to it , so how do I refine my value from it because all the values are same.
    • By AKRAMRAZA
      I am having a little problem while using pointers.T
      VID-20190811-WA0002.mp4 he issue is that while using pointers search , the search results are in DWORD but my value is in FLOAT .I can change it manually just by clicking go to address and then changing the value format and loading it in the game guardian.But how do I do it using Script ?? I looked in gg help also , there is no such api for doing it. So can anyone help with it plz ?? I am attaching a little video just as an example.
    • By FOXLIGHTNIGHT
      I use GG for parallel space so I enter parallel then I enter the clone of GG and then I enter the desired game, in the game screen GG opened a window and says that gave IO error.
    • By AbbySniper
      hi guys.. need your help please on how can i obtain/search the value of the customizations in Sniper 3D. i tried fuzzy search, encrypted search, group search but no luck in finding the value, always return to 0 results after several searches. maybe i used a wrong search parameter? i don’t know.. any help is much appreciated. please see attached image for a better idea of what i am looking for. Thank you very much!

• By g1doz
      Q1: How use fast freeze options in script
      Q2: if i want use gg.required but i want this to check latest version automatically, Not to write him the current version number, is this possible?
      Q3: I'm read about function make Request in gameguardian.net/help but  there is something I did not understand is how do I exchange data between script and Server For example I asked a user to enter a user name and password and this data I want to send to server and he compares them with the Database And tell him if they are true or wrong, how it is done on This function.
      Q4: For example, I want to create a script that changes the name of the player, I'm going to use the search in gg option "Text UTF-8" and after search they show me the results of the type Byte, Then I change it normally, For example, I want to show a pop-up message telling him to enter your name in the first cell and your new name in the second cell, How do I do this on Script?.
      Thanks guys for help, i really love this forum.