Eternium assistance

Sando1980

Looking for some assistant with creating a LUA script for the recent Eternium (mage and Minions) 1.4.11 update, I've not had much luck with GG and hacking this far but fast learner and looking for Guidance and a mentor. 

Current script I am trying to use has been posted on here in the Eternium LUA guides but it's outdated. 

I would essentially like to learn how to build a working Gems script and some automation involving opening items etc.

Ive attached the error I was receiving and the current LUA can be found here https://gameguardian.net/forum/files/file/1390-eternium-gems-hack/ all credit to @saiaapiz

Any help some of you more intelligent folk could offer would be great.

Thank you!

Sando 

Screenshot_20190714-214106_VirtualXposed.jpg

Screenshot_20190714-214509_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hello, start the second level task and the third level task can modify the gems, gold coins, exe second level to complete the task when the joint search d class 5; 100; 1000: 101 modify these three data, and then click to complete the task, you  Will get what you want, the third level to complete the task when searching for 10; 500; 1000: 101, no new role can create one, I heard that more than 200,000 gems will be banned

Screenshot_20190716_140300_com.lbe.parallel.intl.jpg

Screenshot_20190716_140251_com.lbe.parallel.intl.jpg

13 hours ago, ictgif said:

Hello, start the second level task and the third level task can modify the gems, gold coins, exe second level to complete the task when the joint search d class 5; 100; 1000: 101 modify these three data, and then click to complete the task, you  Will get what you want, the third level to complete the task when searching for 10; 500; 1000: 101, no new role can create one, I heard that more than 200,000 gems will be banned

Screenshot_20190716_140300_com.lbe.parallel.intl.jpg

Screenshot_20190716_140251_com.lbe.parallel.intl.jpg

Many thanks for the response !! .. I've been able to identify 2 variables utilising the d word search but when I edit it doesn't change, 

I've tried editing all the Data types and did manage to change the in game number but it reverted as fast as I edited back to it's original value.. any ideas?? 

Cheers 

Archived