REQUEST SCRIPT Domino Qiu Qiu By : Top Fun

Bousz

Hello Dear Good Friends,

I'm Sorry to ask this request i had no clue anymore how to Break this game system.

Atleast read this request till the end and i hope u understand my request. 

Game Name :Domino Qiu-Qiu By Topfun 

Genre : Card Game,Table Game,Gambling simulation,Multiplayers,Slot,Ceme,Sicbo,etc.

About The game..

This game is an serversided game such a any multiplayers online game. There is in-game shop where u can buy Chips (Game Money) it's fun and Addicted game mostly when u play on Higher Lvl with Billions,trillions of Chips. Also there is an outsider Seller that selling chip (Game money) more cheaper 50%  than ingame shop, as far as i know there is 5 Sellers abf they Claiming as Agen from the Game it self, they can Creating a private Room where this feature has removed few years ago.. but in here i don't ask you guys to make a modded apk or anything big, but i just Ask if there is someone outhere has skilled to Make an a Script for this Game where its can see Unturned Cards so user can see the Cards before its opening (Like prediction but with Script lol)

Game Link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dominoqq97.poker&hl=in&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dqiuqiu99+topfun&pcampaignid=APPU_1_6VUoXcjHFYTtvgTfl6zABQ

thx Before i hope u can help me with this game thank you.

Screens Shot

maxresdefault.jpg

images (1).jpeg

images (2).jpeg

Archived