Weird problem with parallel space or any other virtual space

lolblow

Question

Hello guys. I have been following this forum from a long time. I never faced any problem with gg or rest of the applications that i used so far. I have poco f1 with pie update and we recently got some minor updates when i updated my android device i suddenly started encounter problems with parallel space.

1. I cant able to log into my playstore account

Like whenever i try to sign in it stucks/loop with checking info... Screen idk whatswrong with it all of a sudden cuz it worked before and now it is not working

2. I cant log into any games cuz i face an error says google play service cant run which is updating something like that

I am so sad RN cuz im a noob and i cant spend money in the game so i cant keep up with the stronger accounts or players please help me how to fix these issues look at the image i think its the major problem here 

Screenshot_2019-07-12-09-54-15-518_com.lbe.parallel.intl.arm64.png

1 answer to this question

6 hours ago, lolblow said:

Hello guys. I have been following this forum from a long time. I never faced any problem with gg or rest of the applications that i used so far. I have poco f1 with pie update and we recently got some minor updates when i updated my android device i suddenly started encounter problems with parallel space.

1. I cant able to log into my playstore account

Like whenever i try to sign in it stucks/loop with checking info... Screen idk whatswrong with it all of a sudden cuz it worked before and now it is not working

2. I cant log into any games cuz i face an error says google play service cant run which is updating something like that

I am so sad RN cuz im a noob and i cant spend money in the game so i cant keep up with the stronger accounts or players please help me how to fix these issues look at the image i think its the major problem here 

Screenshot_2019-07-12-09-54-15-518_com.lbe.parallel.intl.arm64.png

IMG_20190712_164441.jpg

Archived