Question about XOR Search Results

Guest exmon

Question

Guest exmon

Currently im trying to modify the ingame money in Bloons Tower Defense 6 and I´m struggling pretty hard. I already found out that I have to search with X8 after the value, and after 2 searches there are only 2 values left. However these values must work together because even after 15 more searches they are the only values that are left. If I change the value of both nothing happens, but If I change the XOR Value the game immediately crashes after that and I dont know how to fix or how to modify the ingame money another way. If someone could help me, I would be very grateful

(Sorry for bad English)

1 answer to this question

If you don't know exactly how that value changes then you can try this. First find those 2 values then goto edit>fill>yes. Now go back to game and change money. Come back to GG. You can now see both previous values and the current values. Now compare and see if you can find exactly how it changed. Ex.lets say Value 1 was -12,469,846 now it's -12,568,975 here u can clearly see value decreased 100k so I would now change it to -12,668,975 to see how much it changes in game then I will change the value accordingly.hope it helps.

Archived