remove delug log in game gardian

Mahmoud1009

Question

13 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Mahmoud1009 said:

remove delug log in game gardian

what a silly question, why on earth would you want  to protect your hard work from a bunch of cut and paste script theives.....

did you catch the sarcasm there😛

sorry if your looking to secure your hard work against theft you wont find the ability to do that in stock GG as a matter of fact in the last few months numerous updates have been made to allow the easier theft of your hard work so its kinda going the exact opposite direction that script coders are looking for

but hey it makes the thieving script kiddies happy and they are the life blood of GG.....

yup you guessed it that last sentence was sarcasm again

Edited by BadCase

• Administrators
30 minutes ago, BadCase said:

sorry if your looking to secure your hard work against theft you wont find the ability to do that in stock GG as a matter of fact in the last few months numerous updates have been made to allow the easier theft of your hard work so its kinda going the exact opposite direction that script coders are looking for

You can say thank you to ssu (DoS site), TisNquyen (malicious scripts) and others, whose actions led to the addition of powerful logging.

But, as I have written repeatedly, you can write scripts so that logging does not help steal the scripts. This is just a matter of desire and qualification.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Enyby said:

You can say thank you to ssu (DoS site), TisNquyen (malicious scripts) and others, whose actions led to the addition of powerful logging.

But, as I have written repeatedly, you can write scripts so that logging does not help steal the scripts. This is just a matter of desire and qualification.

Maybe give a hint as the direction to go in writing such protected scripts?

You imply it's possible, but I feel no one knows how except yourself.

On 6/16/2019 at 10:49 AM, Enyby said:

you have it setup so that a user can save the entire unencrypted code of any loaded  script to a archive, it doesnt matter how its written....

On 6/16/2019 at 12:21 PM, Enyby said:

I already write this before:

Anti-peeping mechanism (#4mlryoah)

i have a interesting experiment that we can do, you can write and encode a script in a fashion that makes it impossible for a user to steal it and post it here and we can see how long it takes for users to post an unencrypted version of the script, it should be pretty simple for you to write one that cant have the code stolen...

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, BadCase said:

it should be pretty simple for you to write one that cant have the code stolen...

It is not simple. Not easy at all. To do this, you have to do too much.
I don't have time for this at the moment. However, one day, I will post here such a script.

• Administrators

By the way, in addition to the previous one, I would like to indicate one thing.

I owe you nothing. Just as you owe me nothing.

I do not have to implement something in GG, nor should I not implement something.

Don't you like something? Do not use GG.

I do not force you to use it. I do not force you to write scripts for GG. This is your choice.
On the contrary, you should be grateful that you use my work for free. Believe me, this is quite a difficult job.

If you are not satisfied with something, create your own hacking tool and do what you want there.

• Administrators
On 6/18/2019 at 9:03 PM, BadCase said:

i have a interesting experiment that we can do, you can write and encode a script in a fashion that makes it impossible for a user to steal it and post it here and we can see how long it takes for users to post an unencrypted version of the script, it should be pretty simple for you to write one that cant have the code stolen... 

You asked me how to protect scripts from decompiling. You needed an example.
To protect against decompilation, I added assembler / disassembler scripts.
Now you can disassemble the script, change the assembler listing, and then assemble it.
So you can get a binary script that no decompiler can decompile.
I have no specific example yet, maybe I will provide it later.