AFK Arena discussion

CtrlPlus

Question

I know there is no working mod for this game yet and anything replaced with GG its just visual so I want to share my findings about this game, maybe we can put together something exploitable.

I found that there is a way to edit energy values, patterns I found about this:

- Addresses reset every time so every battle you must search again

- The amount of values you find depends on the battle > There are 13 values for Campaign battles, 8 values for Guild Battle and around 1 or 2 when you go to Test Hero

- Whenever you found values you can freeze them at 1,600,000,000 + and the hero will continuously use his ult

- No energy at all is always value 0 and even just a bit of energy or full its 1,050,999,999 + ( there is always the same value for capped energy)

-Every address found in campaign follows some sort of pattern, they end mostly in 14 28 50 or 78 88

- Lucius' values are harder to track

-You can find the values of the enemies as well 

-Sometimes protection kicks in and the battle wont be verified, oddly sometimes it works

Other things:

In the daily guild battle with Wrizz, if you use a combination of Vedan and freeze his energy so he ults continuously he is invincible and also, YOU CAN FREEZE time. Search dword then decrease, go under 30 values, interestingly its that you can go to like 5-6 values with time, the more time there is the more values you'll find.  

Something else stops this technique, it seems that its coded in the game somewhere else that you only have 90 seconds and even if you froze time and dealt millions of dmg more than you would normally, when the battle is finished the registered value will be the dmg that you've done in the actual 90 seconds.

20 minutes ago, KingBlein said:

Lol 

Currency wise the only way I haven't got my head around is to edit the values that you get from the box from the main menu 

If you press on it and not collect it right away maybe there's a chance to edit that 

But I'm pretty sure everything regarding the currencies is server sided so it's kinda pointless. 

Oops I wanted to say "shouldn't put a like" in my last comment, not "should", lol.

Yeah you can still try to find exploits, but I think you'd better let currencies if you don't want to waste too much time...

Edited by Rastakiwi

Is there known way to even try to pass the protection of the game? 

Edit*

It seems that in smaller levels the protection doesn't work or works rarely 

But in my 89 level account I haven't yet completed a battle with the energy / hp hack 

[added 4 minutes later]
7 hours ago, Demotek said:

Guys i dont understand what exactly to do for energy hack? Can anyone help?

This is what I do 

Start the battle 

Pause the game right away before your heroes hit or get hit 

Search 0 with type E double 

Un pause and wait for a hero to get his ultimate and don't use it 

Pause and refine 1000

The results should be your heroes energy 

Select the values and freeze them. 

That's all 

Edited by KingBlein

10 minutes ago, KingBlein said:

Is there known way to even try to pass the protection of the game? 

Edit*

It seems that in smaller levels the protection doesn't work or works rarely 

But in my 89 level account I haven't yet completed a battle with the energy / hp hack

Maybe you have stuff that increases/decreases your energy on your heroes, or the values change a little.

Try to fuzzy search for a Double with "increase" when you get energy and "unchanged" when your at max energy, and you can still search for 0 after the ultimate is launched.

Once you found the value, you can check if max energy is still 1000.

4 minutes ago, Rastakiwi said:

Maybe you have stuff that increases/decreases your energy on your heroes, or the values change a little.

Try to fuzzy search for a Double with "increase" when you get energy and "unchanged" when your at max energy, and you can still search for 0 after the ultimate is launched.

Once you found the value, you can check if max energy is still 1000.

I meant because of the protection not because I can't find the values 

But still in some heroes I can't find it so I'll use this method too so thank you anyway 

3 hours ago, KingBlein said:

[added 4 minutes later]

This is what I do 

Start the battle 

Pause the game right away before your heroes hit or get hit 

Search 0 with type E double 

Un pause and wait for a hero to get his ultimate and don't use it 

Pause and refine 1000

The results should be your heroes energy 

Select the values and freeze them. 

That's all 

so I got the values, but how do I freeze them? I'm kinda newbie in this. Thank you for your help.

Lately I ve noticed an increase in crashes and sometimes an error attaching debbuger. @KingBlein is correct about the protection, at low levels I can use energy and hp freeze freely. I still havent figured out why guild hunts results arent showing when using any of the above. Any luck on tavern elite spawn? I mean the guarantee elite summon you do after reaching 100 summons.

4 hours ago, ishakk said:

What about hacking diamonds? Can it?

I've not really tried because i'm almost certain it's server sided. So I think not but you can still try, maybe there's just an encryption.

Edited by Rastakiwi

13 hours ago, Rastakiwi said:

I've not really tried because i'm almost certain it's server sided. So I think not but you can still try, maybe there's just an encryption.

if only the diamond can be cracked, surely there will be many who like it

3 hours ago, ishakk said:

if only the diamond can be cracked, surely there will be many who like it

I think that would only be possible through ida

Edited by CtrlPlus