SIMCITY buildit hacking war cards after level7?

Ozksk

Hi everyone we can upgrade war cards till level7 without getting banned (sending to naughty server)..I wonder anyone knows how can we upgrade those cards to max(level15) without banned.For example:what should be your war rank(15? 20? 25 or more) for continue upgrading your cards from level7 to level15 without getting banned? thank you all

Edited by Ozksk

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/6/2019 at 1:49 AM, Ozksk said:

Hi everyone we can upgrade war cards till level7 without getting banned (sending to naughty server)..I wonder anyone knows how can we upgrade those cards to max(level15) without banned.For example:what should be your war rank(15? 20? 25 or more) for continue upgrading your cards from level7 to level15 without getting banned? thank you all

Hi Ozksk,

I know how can i upgrade to level 7 without getting banned! I have the same problem I already asked elsewhere!

I think this has nothing to do with the rank of war! because i faced to new hackers club! They were at war ranks 11 - 17 and they had magnetism with level 15 and other cards not unlocked or just lvl 1!!!!

I believe there is a solution and no one want to share that!

I hope someone help us!

hackers.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/17/2019 at 11:39 AM, Kozmoz said:

All hackers cheat only by playing 0pb (android / data / simcity / files / 0.pb) content that includes game data (including account cloning and card level maximum level 15).

Buying cards is easy I have 300 magnetism cards but as soon as I upgrade my mags more than 7 I'll be kicked to naughty island...

Any solutions??