Why isn't my game guardian working with csr2?

GreyGracey

Question

SHey guys! I'm brand new to this so any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Ok so I learned about this from watching YouTube videos about "hacking" csr2. So I installed gg and parallel space, I couldn't get parallel space to work properly, the gg didn't pick up csr2 but when I downloaded virtual exposed it did. So cool I got everything I need to do what I wanted on csr2 so I went back to the YouTube tutorials on how to use gg with csr2. I followed every single step to get what I wanted but it still doesn't work. I've tried everything but I'm still failing. I know absolutely nothing about coding or anything like that so any help would be awesome. Thank you so much in advance 

7 answers to this question

On 6/5/2019 at 7:56 AM, GreyGracey said:

Some of the YouTube videos about hacking csr2 are pretty recent,  1 was made 2 weeks ago. Is there anything else that could be the problem?

Don't worry you arent doing anything wrong you just happen to be unlucky and probably are having the same issues others have had from CSR2.

For some reason out of the blue all 3 search methods that work on pretty much every device out there will stop working, even doing a fuzzy search and obtaining some cash then refining wont find the lifetime cash for these users.

I will let you know if i ever figure out the issue

On 6/5/2019 at 7:56 AM, GreyGracey said:

Some of the YouTube videos about hacking csr2 are pretty recent,  1 was made 2 weeks ago. Is there anything else that could be the problem?

ok i was wrong about the fuzzy search part but i figured out the cause of the lifetime cash method not working.

the issue seems to be related to restoring a game from an online save,

i just helped a user of my script who had 17,000,000 showing for lifetime cash in his popout menu but it was stored as 14,000,000 in memory

he had restored an account that already had 3,000,000  cash

now the hack was working for him at first but then for some reason it stopped not sure what exactly triggered the issue after he had already been using the script successfully 

But anyways ill get to the point,

do a fuzzy dword search

earn some cash in a race

refine by pressing the "More" button and entering the amount of cash you just got, then press the button that says "N = O+D"

you may see the value right away it will be the amount shown in your games popout menu for lifetime cash - the cash from the restored account 

when you find it write down the difference between the values somewhere and from now on when you want to modify currency and keys you search for (or enter in my script if using it)

lifetime cash - difference

Hi can someone help me with guide for few things. 1. Which one applications except GameGuardian i need to can use it on Android and IOS phones without root of course? 2. Can someone told can i make reset on my gold, keys and cash jnto CSR2 with that program? I mean i dont wanna increase them like some space number. I just want to reset all what i am using and earning when i am finish all of them. Thank you for help.

Archived