Archero game

CodeKiller

Question

18 hours ago, nSr said:

Care to elaborate?

I guess he means : install GG on the physical device, then install the game on virtual space and see if the game detect GG (and work properly).

Guest SB2P
4 hours ago, CodeKiller said:

Hey. Thanks. Will give it a try. Is it still allow synch chest etc? 

i tried chest hack like turning them to -300 but it dident work

For the energy, at a certain point the game will ask for network and reset it to 20.

I find a way to level up faster while in dungeon, you can hack your current level (not exp for now, juste level number).

So you keep your level at 1 then the XP will grow faster (and gain 2 level at once sometimes).
With that you can have 20 upgrades when you should have 10 in a normal game. 🙂

3 hours ago, SB2P said:

i tried chest hack like turning them to -300 but it dident work

Withe modded version (don't know for original one) you can use speed hack to get free chest and "member" rewards. Just turn off network, speed hack, turn on the network.

Ok for the scroll.

Here how it works :
Weapon 30101;1;X::9
Armor 30102;1;X::9
Ring 30103;1;X::9
Pet 30104;1;X::9

So if you search that before finding one you should get 6 results, if you find scrolls you should get 9 result.

So, for the X values, you will have in order :
the number of scroll win in the current game
- your current stock (change not taken it into account)
- 1 don't know what it is but don't care

So for example : you know you get some scroll but don't know which one you can search for the 4 scrolls (30101 to 30104).
You see that for 30104;1;0~~0::9 you get 9 results.
Actual result, the first "2" in the list is the number of Pet scroll I just found. 1001 is the current stock value. I change the 2 for 999 and just commit suicide.

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

Easy way to get scroll in levels (based on number of monsters killed I think) is the 3rd Chapter (as shown in the capture) because of the way the Chapter is design with huge number of monsters per "Level" it means you will probably get 3 or 4 times scrolls before the end.

Edited by CodeKiller

You can install VirtualExposed then install GG into VirtualExposed.
Activate the virtual access in GG at launch screen and you can attach it to all standard process.
It will just be running very slowly.
But it will work only if your phone does not have ptrace running with the game (it attaches to the process and in most of cases if you try to detach it it will just crash the game).