Decrypt parts of code

OGrussian

Question

So I got my hands on Russian created hack for Samp on android. I decompiled it and got txt file. The guy restricted usage of this hack from some of the servers that paid him, I was embarrassed by that, because hacking is all about the freedom.

So I got this txt file, I found the section, where he restricted the connection. But the whole code contains things like this two

GETTABUP  1 0 -2  ; 0 null "NNayOaLqpQuAii_rExEFK"

constants (8) for Proto:
  1  "LwjfLTatg_TagJaolQoydqLwkhHauiHBwhjHbHGsHahhwhIOiJh626hshJaihs_bHauhwhzhsuuHBehhsb_kejajqjsjhwhwhahahhahwhwhshjskakalskkskaksjajajqjoqoaksjsjjsjsjjdjsjshahjqozpallKJhahBlaujJIqjKkKkjaw"
  2  "NNayOaLqpQuAii_rExEFK"
  3  "bVdzTwyHwjKwkoKjejiJhoo"
  4  "147"
  5  "865"
  6  "LajVuyqfEEqfyYavyhIqkLUhYwh_hHtwgahauqfa"
  7  "LajVuyqfEEqfyYavyhIqkLUhYvh_hHtwgahauqfa"
  8  "295974"
locals (0) for Proto:
upvalues (1) for Proto:
  0  0 closed null

I'm not a coder, I just thought about deleting the section of the code to make this cheat work on every server and publish it online.

But as far as I know and see, this sections of code is encrypted, what type of crypt it is, I can't figure this out, pls help me out, so I can release it.

1 answer to this question

20 hours ago, OGrussian said:

So I got my hands on Russian created hack for Samp on android. I decompiled it and got txt file. The guy restricted usage of this hack from some of the servers that paid him, I was embarrassed by that, because hacking is all about the freedom.

So I got this txt file, I found the section, where he restricted the connection. But the whole code contains things like this two

Reveal hidden contents

GETTABUP  1 0 -2  ; 0 null "NNayOaLqpQuAii_rExEFK"

constants (8) for Proto:
  1  "LwjfLTatg_TagJaolQoydqLwkhHauiHBwhjHbHGsHahhwhIOiJh626hshJaihs_bHauhwhzhsuuHBehhsb_kejajqjsjhwhwhahahhahwhwhshjskakalskkskaksjajajqjoqoaksjsjjsjsjjdjsjshahjqozpallKJhahBlaujJIqjKkKkjaw"
  2  "NNayOaLqpQuAii_rExEFK"
  3  "bVdzTwyHwjKwkoKjejiJhoo"
  4  "147"
  5  "865"
  6  "LajVuyqfEEqfyYavyhIqkLUhYwh_hHtwgahauqfa"
  7  "LajVuyqfEEqfyYavyhIqkLUhYvh_hHtwgahauqfa"
  8  "295974"
locals (0) for Proto:
upvalues (1) for Proto:
  0  0 closed null

I'm not a coder, I just thought about deleting the section of the code to make this cheat work on every server and publish it online.

But as far as I know and see, this sections of code is encrypted, what type of crypt it is, I can't figure this out, pls help me out, so I can release it.

You figuring you how to do a hack on your own is all about the freedom, him getting something for his time and effort is  the only thing making sure he spends more time and effort updating it or writing new ones later.

Archived