"ARCHERO" is detecting GG

LoneWarrior

4 hours ago, BMOisHere said:

I've followed the instructions in the video and it does not detect GG but as soon as I try to edit anything it will crash immediately. 

if you're using mobile phone, some devices may not support archero. Same things goes to android emulator, so far only memu can run the game.

Try fully uninstall gg from whether system and any parallel space. Make sure no gg on your device, then run archero. If archero still crash, means your device problem. Change device to hack.

54 minutes ago, ItsSC said:

if you're using mobile phone, some devices may not support archero. Same things goes to android emulator, so far only memu can run the game.

Try fully uninstall gg from whether system and any parallel space. Make sure no gg on your device, then run archero. If archero still crash, means your device problem. Change device to hack.

Oh I was being stupid. I forgot to hide GG from app. I had to check all 4 box's for it not to crash. Everything worked like a charm! Thanks for such a great mod. 

Screenshot_20190606-235958.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've tryed both on my device and with MEmu, GG is not detected with virtual xposed but as soon as i search for a value the game crashes immediately. Tryed with older versions of the game and it's fine as long as i play offline which is pretty hard considering that i can't open any crates and upgrade my character.

• 2 months later...
On 6/7/2019 at 11:03 AM, BMOisHere said:

Oh I was being stupid. I forgot to hide GG from app. I had to check all 4 box's for it not to crash. Everything worked like a charm! Thanks for such a great mod. 

Hi you, you ticked any number hide gameguardian? I ticked 2nd and 3rd but it also detect gameguardian 😞

17 hours ago, ItsSC said:

tick 2 , 3 and 4

oh man, thank you so so so much, you saved my life :vv

[added 4 minutes later]
On 6/7/2019 at 11:03 AM, BMOisHere said:

hi you, I need know id item gold(equipment ex: pet gold you equipped, ...) to hack, you can for me know it ? thank you so much 

2 hours ago, Drok said:

oh ***** game :(, I ticked 2,3,4 but it also detect gameguardian after I complete search the first 😞image.thumb.png.8cc289c703a55bd5b0198f17cb0fa82a.png

It seems like you did not run gameguardian in virtual space. Use xposed virtual as example and delete the game guardian on system then try again. 

6 hours ago, ItsSC said:

It seems like you did not run gameguardian in virtual space. Use xposed virtual as example and delete the game guardian on system then try again. 

Because i tried, game can't run in virtual space so should don't try it :( i will try again 

1 hour ago, Drok said:

Because i tried, game can't run in virtual space so should don't try it 😞 i will try again 

Watch my lua script tutorial. I listed the method to avoid detection. 

https://gameguardian.net/forum/files/file/1365-archero-script/

Give root to game guardian and don't need to run archero inside virtual xposed. Just run it on system with gg in virtual xposed. 

Edited by ItsSC

Hey bro that expected because he have some lib detector do you need to SPECTRE it to run without catching it or you can use old trick that's work with root like to add game guardian to VIRTUAL and make game out it this feature worked of course and helped me also free fire game and PUBG Mobile 

22 hours ago, ItsSC said:

Watch my lua script tutorial. I listed the method to avoid detection. 

https://gameguardian.net/forum/files/file/1365-archero-script/

Give root to game guardian and don't need to run archero inside virtual xposed. Just run it on system with gg in virtual xposed.  

oh oh, I understood, thank you so so much, and I will tick 2, 3, 4, right ?