The value of coins is not changing

Bamvivi

Question

I tried searching for coins in an offline game named svz 2 and found a dword address which was corresponding to exact coins number. I changed it to 9999 and then saved it and went to game and made a small purchase...normally in other games when I change coins and make purchase the coins change to that number but in this case nothing happened and coins were still not changed. After that tried the option add to value of coins 999 but still no changes happened even after making a small purchase and I had also tried freezing the value but still no changes. Please tell me what should I do? ( I know the address of coins but can't change it)

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Bamvivi said:

I tried searching for coins in an offline game named svz 2 and found a dword address which was corresponding to exact coins number. I changed it to 9999 and then saved it and went to game and made a small purchase...normally in other games when I change coins and make purchase the coins change to that number but in this case nothing happened and coins were still not changed. After that tried the option add to value of coins 999 but still no changes happened even after making a small purchase and I had also tried freezing the value but still no changes. Please tell me what should I do? ( I know the address of coins but can't change it)

If it is server side game u cannot hack it .

Also some offline games have good detection system too and values are reversing after hacking and u will get ban .

Just tell me which game is this .

1 hour ago, TopGEOYT said:

If it is server side game u cannot hack it .

Also some offline games have good detection system too and values are reversing after hacking and u will get ban .

Just tell me which game is this .

It is not completely server based as it works offline. The name of game is " samurai vs zombie defence 2 ". I even tried changing value in airplane mode but it still does not works.

Archived