Berserk RPG lua

absolutenothing

follow the video and your good to go made by me @absolutenothing goodluck everyone. basic group xored value on luascript tnx to @saiaapiz

steps.. follow it to achieve something.. something

Currencies please spend each to register and save. basically do this before stats.

Stats must follow 499 edit for evade and addgold then upgrade to register as 500max then use script again use1999 edit for Attack and HP then upgrade to register as 2000max. at the end if you max already the stats choose your wanted stats OP as you like.

reverse stats to undo the known max edit as you do on stats video, well, this is just making sure to be careful not to lose your account, atm. you can just close BRPG app to reset stats but might bug you to google ranks.

now editing stage and unlispeedX2 when doing this must finish the stage to register. while the unlispeed will stay unlimited until you close the BRPG app.

Again Have Fun 🙂

heres luaBerserkRPGstatscashlvl.lua

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/8/2019 at 6:06 PM, absolutenothing said:

thank you, you can guide for me, how do you find value of gold, gem, … ??? I tried many times but I don't find any value, and please help me thank you so much 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/8/2019 at 5:07 PM, absolutenothing said:

follow the video and your good to go made by me @absolutenothing goodluck everyone. basic group xored value on luascript tnx to @saiaapiz

steps.. follow it to achieve something.. something

Currencies please spend each to register and save. basically do this before stats.

Stats must follow 499 edit for evade and addgold then upgrade to register as 500max then use script again use1999 edit for Attack and HP then upgrade to register as 2000max. at the end if you max already the stats choose your wanted stats OP as you like.

reverse stats to undo the known max edit as you do on stats video, well, this is just making sure to be careful not to lose your account, atm. you can just close BRPG app to reset stats but might bug you to google ranks.

now editing stage and unlispeedX2 when doing this must finish the stage to register. while the unlispeed will stay unlimited until you close the BRPG app.

Again Have Fun 🙂

heres luaBerserkRPGstatscashlvl.lua

hey bro, you can update script ? it has expired :(, It can't make work, or you also can guide for me ? please, and thank you so much 

Archived