Sign in to follow this  
Frozenfan151

Does game gaurdian allow iOS?

Does game gaurdian work with ios? I really want to know. I downloaded game gaurdian on my iPad in iCloud and it was on my file but it didn’t do anything. If gg doesn’t work with iOS, can you fix that please.

GG can work only with Android device. It is not work with iOS. Please fix it by sell iOS and buy Android.

1 minute ago, Enyby said:

GG can work only with Android device. It is not work with iOS. Please fix it by sell iOS and buy Android.

Haha good one lmao

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Elsparrow77
      Need Help please, can you cheat the game : Naruto : Ninja World war Global force.
      That the new game, and gameplay like Ninja rebith, I try cheat like Ninja rebith but not working.
      some one master here please help.
    • By otome_addict
      Name of Game: Mystic Messenger
      Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Cheritz.MysticMessenger
      Version: 1.14.2
      What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Unlimited/ A large amount of Hourglasses and Hearts 
      Have you tried cheating this game? No (but if you could tell me some apps or ways to cheat it I can try) 
    • By Daisy123
      Hello everyone. I knew that gg have dumpmemory feature which can copy content of a memory region to a binary file. I wonder if there are any way for copy a binary file to a region of memory. Is is possible to write a lua script with can do this? Thank you very much.

• By Xoklys
      I know if you write ..., true) behind the toast text that then the toast will disappear earlier but even if I don't think there is a way I have to ask for it:
      Is there a way to say gg how long a toast shall appear?
      And if there isn't a way this maybe would be an idea for next update
    • By Xoklys
      Ehm Enyby or who ever I just wanted to say that gg.toast isn't working(for me)
      I don't know why but when I execute the script it just don't appears...
      (I didn't code anything wrong hopefully because other wise this post would be very emberassing xD)