Jump to content
cumasukacit

Help me for make Encrypt Script

Recommended Posts


4 hours ago, cumasukacit said:

what source code for add password , expired date & version gg ?

 

 

IMG_20190427_162455.jpg

Link Download Plis ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
--EXAMPLE ONLY

g.net = gg.prompt({
    'Select file',--1
    'Output',--2
    'Add Password Text',--3here you can put your password
    'Check this to add password'-- 4check this to add password
    },g.net,{
    'file',
    'path',
    'text',--3 password text
    'checkbox',--4 check  this if want to add password
    })

if g.net[4] == true then
  data1a = "gpass = gg.prompt({'🔒 Input password: '},{[1]=''},{[1]='text'})"
data1b = "if not gpass then os.exit() end if gpass[1] == '"..g.sel[3].."' then gg.toast('✔️ Password correct!')"
data1c = "else gg.alert('❌ Wrong Password!') os.exit() end"
data1 = data1a..'\n'..data1b..'\n'..data1c
addpass = on
else
data1= ''
end

   -- this is an Example Only for Password

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Ioexception said:

--EXAMPLE ONLY

g.net = gg.prompt({
    'Select file',--1
    'Output',--2
    'Add Password Text',--3here you can put your password
    'Check this to add password'-- 4check this to add password
    },g.net,{
    'file',
    'path',
    'text',--3 password text
    'checkbox',--4 check  this if want to add password
    })

if g.net[4] == true then
  data1a = "gpass = gg.prompt({' Input password: '},{[1]=''},{[1]='text'})"
data1b = "if not gpass then os.exit() end if gpass[1] == '"..g.sel[3].."' then gg.toast(' Password correct!')"
data1c = "else gg.alert(' Wrong Password!') os.exit() end"
data1 = data1a..'\n'..data1b..'\n'..data1c
addpass = on
else
data1= ''
end

   -- this is an Example Only for Password

 

@cumasukacit is begginer .

He did not understand what was just this simple questions about add pass or no and etc and he will understand this codes ??

Huh , so funny .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TopGEOYT said:

@cumasukacit is begginer .

He did not understand what was just this simple questions about add pass or no and etc and he will understand this codes ??

Huh , so funny .

Don't underestimate anyone and stop your arrogance. I'm telling you, you will regret being arrogant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Affann said:

Don't underestimate anyone and stop your arrogance. I'm telling you, you will regret being arrogant.

What ?

I just told him that its confusing for begginer .

But ok , its ur oponion .

I dont care about this , u will say i am good , scamer or anything .

I am just trying to help him .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2019 at 4:09 PM, TopGEOYT said:

"@cumasukacit is begginer ."(Assuming he is beginner with no proof)

He did not understand what was just this simple questions about add pass or no and etc and "he will understand this codes ??"(Maybe he did)

"Huh , so funny ."(so basically you are laughing at someone who is just a starter?!?!?!)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Affann said:

so basically you are laughing at someone who is just a starter?

Lol , no .

I told it about Ioexception .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...