Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By NOOB_KAAI
      View File FAST RACING HACK||GG||
      THIS SCRIPT WILL ENABLE YOU TO ACCESS CASH
      *THIS MEANS YOU CAN UPGRADE EVERYTHING IN GAME AND BUY      EVERYTHING IN  STORE
      Submitter NOOB_KAAI Submitted 08/22/2019 Category LUA scripts  
    • By NOOB_KAAI
      THIS SCRIPT WILL ENABLE YOU TO ACCESS CASH
      *THIS MEANS YOU CAN UPGRADE EVERYTHING IN GAME AND BUY      EVERYTHING IN  STORE
    • By WebReveuse1
      Hello,
      I just created my first lua script on the Dragon Ball Legends game on Android and I would like to have your opinion on this work which took time because I started ...
      The ModMenu includes the following options:
      - GodMod: Become Invincible
      - Weak Ennemy: Make the opponent vulnerable (choice of the number of enemies to automate the task)
      For the Weak Ennemy, when the opponent dies in excruciating pain after your fatal blow with the infinity glove, you automatically return to GameGuardian and the next opponent is automatically made vulnerable, until you extermination of each opponent.
      ::start:: mort = 1 gg.setVisible(true) gg.clearResults() gg.clearList() menu = gg.choice({"💪GodMod💪","☠️Weak Ennemy☠️","Both"},nil,"VIP ModMenu Dragon Ball Legends") if menu == nil then goto stop end weakmod = 1 godmod = 1e30 if menu == 1 then both = false goto a end if menu == 2 then both = false goto b end if menu == 3 then both = true goto a end if menu == nil then goto stop end ::a:: data = gg.prompt({[1]='My HP'}, {[1]=nil}) if data == nil then goto start end gg.searchNumber(data[1], gg.TYPE_FLOAT, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) empty = gg.getResultsCount() if empty == 0 then gg.clearResults() gg.searchNumber(data[1], gg.TYPE_AUTO, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) end gg.getResults(12) gg.editAll(godmod, gg.TYPE_FLOAT) gg.clearResults() gg.toast("💪GodMod ACTIVATED💪") if both == true then goto b else goto stop end ::b:: choix_nb_ennemy = gg.choice({'1', '2', '3'}, nil, 'Ennemy Number') data = gg.prompt({[1]='Ennemy HP'}, {[1]=nil}) if data == nil then goto start end gg.searchNumber(data[1], gg.TYPE_AUTO, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) next_ennemy = data[1] gg.getResults(20) gg.editAll(weakmod, gg.TYPE_FLOAT) gg.toast("☠️Weak Ennemy ACTIVATED☠️") goto c ::c:: if gg.isVisible(true) then gg.setVisible(false) end if choix_nb_ennemy == 1 then nb_ennemy = 1 end if choix_nb_ennemy == 2 then nb_ennemy = 2 end if choix_nb_ennemy == 3 then nb_ennemy = 3 end while mort <= nb_ennemy do if mort == nb_ennemy then break end for i, v in pairs(gg.getResults(16, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, gg.TYPE_DWORD | gg.TYPE_QWORD)) do if v.value > 1 and v.value ~= next_ennemy then gg.toast("☠️Ennemy is Dead☠️Back to GG...") gg.sleep(1000) next_ennemy = v.value goto d end end end gg.toast("☠️Ennemy is Dead☠️👑YOU WIN👑") goto stop ::d:: mort = mort + 1 gg.setVisible(true) gg.clearResults() gg.searchNumber(next_ennemy, gg.TYPE_AUTO, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) gg.getResults(16) gg.editAll(weakmod, gg.TYPE_FLOAT) gg.toast("☠️Weak Ennemy ACTIVATED☠️") goto c ::stop:: if gg.isVisible(true) then gg.setVisible(false) end gg.clearResults() os.exit() I also have a question: Can we make sure that the values are automatically found at the launch of the script without the user entering anything? For example when the fight begins, my character has 1 500 000 HP, can we find this value without the user entering "1500000" in the script?
      Thank you for your feedback!
      WebReveuse1

• By Mohamed90
      Script not working after update to v.81 and above..it running but nothing change but its working perfect with v.80.
      One more thing, in the app settings its written v.30.4 but its the last version