Hi, help in the game Among Us

sigaote

Question

2 answers to this question

Again here, you're already reading this in 2028, as Enyby just confirmed my post on that date. Well, if I'm saying something wrong, it's because I'm using a translator because I'm Brazilian, you know? And your tongue is hard to *****.

Back to my question, HOW DO I LOOK FOR A CODE IN A SPECIFIC GAME, to be invisible, wallhack, super jump and etc? I'm trying to use this in the Among Us game, which is online, and as I've played it millions of times, I want to drive you crazy.

1 hour ago, sigaote said:

What should I research to find out the code of crossing walls, invisibility and etc? How do I find this code? Can you help me please?

If I wrote wrong I'm sorry I'm using the translator because I'm Brazilian.

1 hour ago, sigaote said:

Again here, you're already reading this in 2028, as Enyby just confirmed my post on that date. Well, if I'm saying something wrong, it's because I'm using a translator because I'm Brazilian, you know? And your tongue is hard to *****.

Back to my question, HOW DO I LOOK FOR A CODE IN A SPECIFIC GAME, to be invisible, wallhack, super jump and etc? I'm trying to use this in the Among Us game, which is online, and as I've played it millions of times, I want to drive you crazy.

Ok , I will explain you. 

Go in search , set float type and start search . example search 0.1 and change into 5000 . if something will change , it means you found new hack , if not carry on trying. Search 0.1, 0.2, 1.6, 2.1 , 0.04 or anything . also u can change regions . Most usable and easy for starting is "A: Anonymous" . also u can select Region Xa and etc . 

It is easiest method for beggining . if you didnot understand anything ask me .

Archived