Pacybits

Josheydon7

Question

Hi @BadCase it's Joshheydon7 again I've tried downloading the new script that you released for pacybits but everytime I load it up for the script to download on the game it doesn't work and says script ended straight away can you help me please and tell me how to make it work thanks 

15 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, Josheydon7 said:

Hi @BadCase it's Joshheydon7 again I've tried downloading the new script that you released for pacybits but everytime I load it up for the script to download on the game it doesn't work and says script ended straight away can you help me please and tell me how to make it work thanks 

Ya I just updated it again to fix the error some users where getting try downloading it again

Ya Enyby deleted my launcher (the most popular script on the site BTW) I am currently deciding  if I should switch all of my scripts over to donor only, in the meantime you can contact me on my site after making an account there https://badcase.org/ or contact me on my new telegram group https://t.me/BadCaseDotOrg and I will get  you a copy of the launcher script

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, BadCase said:

Ya Enyby deleted my launcher (the most popular script on the site BTW)

Because you do not respect the work of others and violated the rules of the site.
Not only did you make a mod on GG, you replaced there a link to this site with your own. In addition, you had the audacity to promote this mod here, through the videos that were posted in that video.
Say thank you that your account was not banned.

Do you like it a lot if I buy all the scripts from you and put them in public, with your copyrights replaced by gameguardian?

Learn to respect the work of others.

Want to make your application-cracker - make, since you are so smart.

13 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Because you do not respect the work of others and violated the rules of the site.
Not only did you make a mod on GG, you replaced there a link to this site with your own. In addition, you had the audacity to promote this mod here, through the videos that were posted in that video.
Say thank you that your account was not banned.

Do you like it a lot if I buy all the scripts from you and put them in public, with your copyrights replaced by gameguardian?

Learn to respect the work of others.

Want to make your application-cracker - make, since you are so smart.

I replaced the link to the site so users do not bother you for support of a modded Game Guardian regardless not once did I ever so much as mention it on this site nor did i require any regular users to use or install it, heck the only way people even know about it is if they are a donor and the only reason it became necessary was because you intentionally went out of your way to make it so users can easily steal my scripts which is blatantly obvious by our previous conversation and the fact that you had an old version of my launcher installed and on hand when that conversation took place.

EDIT: ok i looked through and i was wrong it was in a video oh well

Edited by BadCase

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, BadCase said:

Also you have no went to just outright lies, at no point in time have I posted a video here (or anywhere else for that matter) w\ith my modded GG

Oh really. And then what is it?

[added 1 minute later]

You could make a mod without external signs. But you need to replace the icon, replace the site address. If you had not done this, there was no problem.

14 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Oh really. And then what is it?

Yup as I said you were right it was in a video or 2 again those are not public scripts and there is no link anywhere to the modded GG but hey its cool bro, you keep chasing of the people that contribute to the popularity of GG whats 400,000 users (er downloads) most of which had never even heard of GG before i wrote my Pacybits and fifa scripts

Be mad all you want the plain and simple fact remains, my Mod Revos mod, all current mods only exist because you went out of your way to make it simple for people to steal the work of others, your last update was a step in the right direction but something tells me you only made that update so you would feel more justified once you deleted my script

Edited by BadCase

• Administrators

You are very naive if you think that these modes exist contrary to me. Any mods are possible only because I have not encrypted the application code. If I had done this there would have been no mods.

You can try to make a mod on Jasi Patcher.
I can do the same.

As for the removal of your script, I would not even notice anything if the user has not attached a screenshot.

scr_1564253222.png
So you, too, have not guessed here.

4 minutes ago, Enyby said:

You are very naive if you think that these modes exist contrary to me. Any mods are possible only because I have not encrypted the application code. If I had done this there would have been no mods.

You can try to make a mod on Jasi Patcher.
I can do the same.

As for the removal of your script, I would not even notice anything if the user has not attached a screenshot.

scr_1564253222.png
So you, too, have not guessed here.

Hmm you mean you wouldn't have noticed if you weren't reading my private messages like some kind of stalker?

1817631341_FireShotCapture015-Pesclubmanagerscriptnotworking-gameguardian_net.thumb.png.61196cbdc7456610fd4e4e73c703c293.png

you have had an unhealthy obsessions with me before i ever modded GG  and I really dont understand why, but between you specifically coding features to bypass my security measures and stalking my inbox its fairly obvious

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, BadCase said:

Hmm you mean you wouldn't have noticed if you weren't reading my private messages like some kind of stalker? 

Looks like you have a serious problem. Looks like you wishful thinking.
Personal messages here nobody reads.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, BadCase said:

you mentioned the work of others earlier, you realize you are not the original coder and that every single thing you do is based on the work of others right?

And? This gives you the right to replace the icon, the name of the site, and then use the official site to promote your site and mod?

[added 3 minutes later]

If it’s that simple and easy and based on the work of others, write your cracker.

The reality is that you rested horn. For example, the same Topgeo can improve their skills. He could work with Lua assembler before it was implemented in GG. For you, this was a revelation.

He develops in his knowledge, and you stay in them. And you want the whole world to stop too, because you are not developing.

lets use a tiny bit of common sense

why is the icon replaced?

so when installed along side regular GG there isnt the confusion of having 2 sets of icons that look exactly the same 

why is the website changed?

so if users encounter errors that result from my modification you wont waste your time dealing with their issues...

I know man its terrible am I right?

• Administrators

No, you're wrong.

This is all excuses.

Floating application icon and launcher icon are different icons. So you do not need to change the floating icon to see the differences at launch.

And about the site - it does not hold water. Users do not look at this inscription at all. They go anywhere and complain anywhere.

And in general, you use someone else's work and for free. So please follow the rules, and not impose your own, which are convenient to you.

The reality is that for an application of this quality and level no one will have enough money to pay for the development. Those who have enough money, they do not need such an application.

If I stop them, there will be no alternative at all. Those who would like to, will not deal with them due to lack of qualifications, and those who could, will not do it for nothing. You simply can not interest them.