Asphalt 9 1.5.3 hack?

Ghost0501

I have tried all previous scripts/hacks lp etc. They all don't work 😭... On the previous version hacks worked from 2 versions before now nothing does... They did something to fix hacks.

9 hours ago, NoFear said:

Not everything "patched" but even what appears patched, isn't.

Can you at least tell me what type of hack still working? Like nitro still work? I will figure it out how to, just need to know what types of hacks still works. 

I tried editing the libashpalt9.so with hex and didn't work like the previous version. Even tried with game guardian. But now they have done something. I can't get my reputation points to go up and when I join multiplayer there is always one player. 

Only hack that still work is the upgrade of the cars. This is the only one I could manage to do. By searching the star level and upgrades level. If you have one star then the value is 1025 and if to star 2050. 

The 600km car speed still working but useless you always crash. 

Best way is to edit the libasphalt9.so in the APK it's undetectable, not like game guardian they will ban. 

• Moderators
40 minutes ago, Ghost0501 said:

Can you at least tell me what type of hack still working? Like nitro still work? I will figure it out how to, just need to know what types of hacks still works. 

I tried editing the libashpalt9.so with hex and didn't work like the previous version. Even tried with game guardian. But now they have done something. I can't get my reputation points to go up and when I join multiplayer there is always one player. 

Only hack that still work is the upgrade of the cars. This is the only one I could manage to do. By searching the star level and upgrades level. If you have one star then the value is 1025 and if to star 2050. 

Best way is to edit the libasphalt9.so in the APK it's undetectable, not like game guardian they will ban. 

You are soft banned. So you earn 0 rep and won't have anyone in MP.

I no longer release for public use, it's private small group of people.

I had to debug many features again. But everything still works, but also some features that have never been used or seen in public mod.

7 hours ago, NoFear said:

You are soft banned. So you earn 0 rep and won't have anyone in MP.

I had to debug many features again. But everything still works, but also some features that have never been used or seen in public mod.

Alright keep us posted. If you need some testing hmu.

18 hours ago, Ghost0501 said:

Bro can you help me with upgrade hack with game guardian please please

On 4/15/2019 at 2:28 AM, NoFear said:

It’s over 5 days and nobody released hack. Everyone who tried hacking to share it - failed!

Do you think there’s so few people who would pay for it that it’s not worth releasing? If it gets leaked online, that will only happen after few days, so you still get profit. Also, kiddos who download leaked mod don’t even know mods can be paid. Many who pay do it because it’s easy, they wont have to worry about viruses. Anyway, I can’t tell you what to do, just wanted to share my thoughts.

On 4/15/2019 at 10:19 PM, TEssract said:

Bro can you help me with upgrade hack with game guardian please please

20 hours ago, Ghost0501 said:

Add me on ICQ

Bro send your contact like this with country code mine is +917400640633 

I tried adding you bro but it is not showing option to add instead of it it's showing me to invite the contact you provided.

My contact is +917400640633 

Country code +91 India please add me or drop your contact like this bro please I need your help.

• Moderators
6 hours ago, SuperChill said:

It’s over 5 days and nobody released hack. Everyone who tried hacking to share it - failed!

Do you think there’s so few people who would pay for it that it’s not worth releasing? If it gets leaked online, that will only happen after few days, so you still get profit. Also, kiddos who download leaked mod don’t even know mods can be paid. Many who pay do it because it’s easy, they wont have to worry about viruses. Anyway, I can’t tell you what to do, just wanted to share my thoughts.

It's not about profit.

It's about respect.

This group does donate when I need to debug, but does so at their own will. But they all know, if it leaks, I stop providing them with the private mod. It's no benefit of everyone is hacking. But if you are with 5 others also cheating, unlikely you compete against eachother and worry about losing.

No new users allowed into the group. And it's very small group. 

On 4/16/2019 at 7:37 PM, TEssract said:

Bro send your contact like this with country code mine is +917400640633 

I tried adding you bro but it is not showing option to add instead of it it's showing me to invite the contact you provided.

My contact is +917400640633 

Country code +91 India please add me or drop your contact like this bro please I need your help.

Hi, did you get the upgrade?