How to increase timer with gg

Bamvivi

Question

I have a game called crowd city in which we get 2 minutes to score points by killing other players and after that the player with highest point wins. I don't want to score but kill everyone so is there anyway i can increase timer from 2 min to more time like 1 hour by gg?

6 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Bamvivi said:

I have a game called crowd city in which we get 2 minutes to score points by killing other players and after that the player with highest point wins. I don't want to score but kill everyone so is there anyway i can increase timer from 2 min to more time like 1 hour by gg?

If game is server sided(Multi-player in online)  then you cannot do it but if game is offline and u are playing with bots there is some ways. 

10 hours ago, TopGEOYT said:

If game is server sided(Multi-player in online)  then you cannot do it but if game is offline and u are playing with bots there is some ways. 

Yes it is offline game with bots

15 hours ago, Bamvivi said:

Yes it is offline game with bots

If it is offline then there is many way for do it. 

Open gg window in game. Press stop game and timer will be stoped too. Then see how many minutes is while end game. Search with dword then refine it again and finally change it as u want. If values arenot encrypted then it will be hacked and if values Are encrypted then there is another methods for do it but if u are begginer u cannot understand it now. 

On 4/8/2019 at 11:00 PM, TopGEOYT said:

If it is offline then there is many way for do it. 

Open gg window in game. Press stop game and timer will be stoped too. Then see how many minutes is while end game. Search with dword then refine it again and finally change it as u want. If values arenot encrypted then it will be hacked and if values Are encrypted then there is another methods for do it but if u are begginer u cannot understand it now. 

But what should i type in dword to search time...I tried entering the seconds number as it changed by refining it but at last got nothing.

If possible can you please download the game"crowd city" it has small size so wont take much data and then tell me step by step how did you made that timer increase to a very large value.

Thank you.

5 hours ago, Bamvivi said:

f possible can you please download the game"crowd city" it has small size so wont take much data and then tell me step by step how did you made that timer increase to a very large value.

You need dword anonynous region .

No i cannot sorry.  I dont have time for it .

2 hours ago, TopGEOYT said:

You need dword anonynous region .

No i cannot sorry.  I dont have time for it .

Can you please explain anonymous region... or just give me a hint or link to the post where timer controls are mentioned

Archived