Last Day On Earth: Survival. Sector 7.

NumberXer0

I'd like to request a script that functions in Sector 7, the new multiplayer area that came out a few patches ago. None of the current modded apks or scripts work in that specific zone, but still functions elsewhere.

Sector 7 consists of a group of people standing just out of range of a chest until someone is dumb enough to aggro the zombies, then they all rush in and take the loot while the one fighting gets nothing. It's a horrible mode, but it has a unique very powerful skill you can get.

Any type of script would help. Infinite Durability, HP, Magic Split, Weapon Damage etc. Absolutely anything to make this slog more bearable. Thanks!

It looks like the developers separate the saved progress. Because everything you get outside the sector 7 its useless in there, so objects don't look like gonna work. I tried with unlimited armor changing it in GG but every time you enter sector 7 gets reset. I am trying more values, if get anything I write you 

45 minutes ago, Hawktein said:

It looks like the developers separate the saved progress. Because everything you get outside the sector 7 its useless in there, so objects don't look like gonna work. I tried with unlimited armor changing it in GG but every time you enter sector 7 gets reset. I am trying more values, if get anything I write you 

Awesome, I appreciate the attempt. thanks!

• 2 months later...
On 30/03/2019 at 09:36, Hawktein said:

Parece que os desenvolvedores separam o progresso salvo. Porque tudo que você consegue fora do setor é inútil, então os objetos não parecem funcionar. Eu tentei com armadura ilimitada mudando isso no GG, mas toda vez que você entra no setor 7 é resetado. Estou tentando mais valores, se conseguir alguma coisa eu te escrevo 

Please, notify me too!!
I liked (if possible) the magig split, firstly!

Tks ;) 

Archived