Changing card type in Pacybits FUT 19 and ordered search help

lvy

Question

So for the specific problem on FUT 19 I'm able to find and edit player stats, overall, club, country, but cannot find which value changes the card type. I want to change some cards to a TOTY as a joke but just can't find the address for the card type. I've tried comparing all of the values of two TOTYs and a non TOTY but none of them are the same. 

My second problem is generic for Game Guardian itself and the ordered value search. Lets say I put 0;1;2;3;4:: and then search. The search results in stuff like 0,1,1,1,2,3,3,3,3,4,0,1,2,3,4,0,1,2,3,4. Is there any way I can search it so that it only finds exactly what I am looking for? In other words between the 2 and 4 there should only be one 3, but when i search it finds every 2,3,4 with any amount of 3s. What I want the search to find is only the 0,1,2,3,4,0,1,2,3,4 part.

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, lvy said:

So for the specific problem on FUT 19 I'm able to find and edit player stats, overall, club, country, but cannot find which value changes the card type. I want to change some cards to a TOTY as a joke but just can't find the address for the card type. I've tried comparing all of the values of two TOTYs and a non TOTY but none of them are the same. 

My second problem is generic for Game Guardian itself and the ordered value search. Lets say I put 0;1;2;3;4:: and then search. The search results in stuff like 0,1,1,1,2,3,3,3,3,4,0,1,2,3,4,0,1,2,3,4. Is there any way I can search it so that it only finds exactly what I am looking for? In other words between the 2 and 4 there should only be one 3, but when i search it finds every 2,3,4 with any amount of 3s. What I want the search to find is only the 0,1,2,3,4,0,1,2,3,4 part.

set a range that the values should be found within if 0;1;2;3;4 are all right next to each other in memory you would search for 0;1;2;3;4::17 if there are say 2 other values that may be found in between them you would search 0;1;2;3;4::25

What are the 17 and 25 at the end?

Also if in the store you have  3 packs 3500,2200, 5000 next to each other can we assume they are next to each other in the code? 

3000;2200;5000   ..tahtw old be mask searching right.. shall I add anything like you did with 17 and 25

Archived