GG ask for a root when I'm using parallel space [error E/S]

Infernodu97

Question

I am downloading game guardian, creating another er version of it with a different name, delete the old version, copy the new one on parallel space, copy the game I want to hack. And GG say this :

Error E/S

Impossible to open the folder */proc/pid/maps*_

The game is protected 

Need a root to hack this game

I can't root this phone so I need to use a virtual space, I've tried Xposed but it can't connect to Google play even when I'm downloading everything I need

Ps : the game I want to hack is gladiator heroes, I've seen people using GG on it on YouTube so I guess it come from me

Thanks a lot for the help

Screenshot_20190315-215416.png

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, Infernodu97 said:

I am downloading game guardian, creating another er version of it with a different name, delete the old version, copy the new one on parallel space, copy the game I want to hack. And GG say this :

Error E/S

Impossible to open the folder */proc/pid/maps*_

The game is protected 

Need a root to hack this game

I can't root this phone so I need to use a virtual space, I've tried Xposed but it can't connect to Google play even when I'm downloading everything I need

Ps : the game I want to hack is gladiator heroes, I've seen people using GG on it on YouTube so I guess it come from me

Thanks a lot for the help

Screenshot_20190315-215416.png

same error to  game Family Guy The Quest for Stuff, but i not know how bypass  this without root

Archived