Sign in to follow this  
YuvraajSingh

Nothing found

I've uploaded the logcat.

My problem is since I updated my game guardian from 73.3 to 73.9(and above) it has stopped working. It doesn't search/show any value(dword, double, auto, encrypted, grouped). It only searches values on one game and in rest of the game it doesn't show anything. All I see is 'Nothing found' no matter what I do. I'm running GG in parallel space lite(optimized). I run the games in virtual environment. Currently using GG 73.10.

Android version: 8.0.0

P.S: If I've missed to add anything in this message please notify me.

GG_logcat_v73.10_14144_8.0.0_26.log

Also GameLoft game is 64-bit. And GG too.

But Sim City is 32-bit. So you need install GG in 32-bit mode if it not work for this game.

So you need two GG (64-bit and 32-bit) and try hack every game with both, if one of its not work.

4 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Also GameLoft game is 64-bit. And GG too.

But Sim City is 32-bit. So you need install GG in 32-bit mode if it not work for this game.

So you need two GG (64-bit and 32-bit) and try hack every game with both, if one of its not work.

Used GG 8.69.1. I will try use 32 bit as I thought if a game was 32 bit and GG was 64, it would not pick up the process. I will try, thanks for advice :).

Can I set SW be 64 bit and HW 32 bit or vice versa? If not then how can I make another clone of GG as parallel space does not show 2 GGs in 'add app'.

Yes, you can work with each icon of each GG version separately. But most virtual spaces make only one icon, usually SW.

S2 for SW 32-bit and S4 for SW 64-bit.

Just install GG in 32-bit mode, after that, install again in 64-bit mode.

Add both to parallel.