Need help to find out

5 hours ago, Smarty01 said:

Please tell me that can I modify 1.Caravan war & 2.Battle boom both games with game guardian. Any help would be appreciated ?

i not test if is visual ony the first value but try search in qword the value in region anionimus and when you get the 1 value select him and goto  se the other same values you will find next , i found 2 more same value when buy something and change the 3 values to max 200000 and freese if correct and buy somerthing with thst money the value change to 20000 but i not test all money if visual only, try and tell if works, i repeat i not know if is only visual only and you  find 1 value go option goto and find 2 same equal values when buy  freese them and change to max 20000,i not responsable to ban

On 3/3/2019 at 7:56 AM, nalcwap said:

i not test if is visual ony the first value but try search in qword the value in region anionimus and when you get the 1 value select him and goto  se the other same values you will find next , i found 2 more same value when buy something and change the 3 values to max 200000 and freese if correct and buy somerthing with thst money the value change to 20000 but i not test all money if visual only, try and tell if works, i repeat i not know if is only visual only and you  find 1 value go option goto and find 2 same equal values when buy  freese them and change to max 20000,i not responsable to ban

I try this and gold values changed but when I buy some thing from shop it says not enough gold. @BadCase need your help here bro please ?

2 hours ago, Smarty01 said:

I try this and gold values changed but when I buy some thing from shop it says not enough gold. @BadCase need your help here bro please ?

i think is visual only, i find the same as you but the diamonds not buy

Archived