Sign in to follow this  
GLSGmc

I need help decompiling Lua scripts

Hey, I want to decompile a script. I've tried Autocompiler.lua and decompiler.lua but no success. Any help is appreciated ?

On 2/9/2019 at 9:11 PM, GLSGmc said:

Hey, I want to decompile a script. I've tried Autocompiler.lua and decompiler.lua but no success. Any help is appreciated ?

If u need any script for dec , send here , if not then u need to teach it with urself 

On 2/10/2019 at 1:11 AM, GLSGmc said:

Enyby's logger and unluac can help you to decomp most of the 'weak-protection' script.

Search it on forum

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By SadUkrainian
      View File CALL OF DUTY MOBILE ESP+RADAR+AIM
      https://t.me/apizofficialhax @saiaapiz contact me for adding you in my hack client. Also there are videos with gameplay with my script.
      Submitter SadUkrainian Submitted 10/19/2019 Category LUA scripts  
    • By SadUkrainian
      https://t.me/apizofficialhax @saiaapiz contact me for adding you in my hack client. Also there are videos with gameplay with my script.
    • By Rs92ks
      My code not works. How to save text search and edit it?
      function wk() if wkl==0 then if wkrd==0 then gg.clearResults() gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS) gg.searchNumber(";PlayerRunner", gg.TYPE_WORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) r1=gg.getResults(88888, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil) r1=";PlayerRunnez" gg.clearResults() gg.setRanges(32) gg.searchNumber(";PlayerDeath", gg.TYPE_WORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) r2=gg.getResults(88888, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil) r2=";PlayerDeatz" wkl=1 wkrd=1 else r1=";PlayerRunnez" r2=";PlayerDeatz" end else r1=";PlayerRunner" r2=";PlayerDeath" wkl=0 end end