sanguy

Hello Everyone,

I would like to talk about an RPG online game named "Rage fighters" also known as "Rage campus crows". It's a game where  players will follow the Main Character as a detective, and chase the thief at all costs; players can choose their favorite camp, rewrite the character's destiny, and launch a super adventure of courage and dreams.

I started playing it 4 days ago and i really like it. As always i don't like to spend too much time playing a game so i tried to cheat on it using Game Guardian and i was amazed and annoyed at the same time of it's security, normally i can cheat on every andoid game i play on, because i think i understand the logic behind it[...], Anyway i tried so many ways to cheat on this game but i couldn't; either the value is crypted or  even by changing the value i claimed the server's value not the one i have edited , so i thought maybe, just maybe, everything is stored and calculated serverside and the server has absolutely no trust in the client (APK), that would explain me why my cheat doesn't work,or perhaps there is a lot more things to learn about Game Guardian that i'm still ignorant about. 

i came here today to share with you guys my thoughts, and hoping you can help me understand the reasons behind it and a way to bypass it. 

i have an idea about how to bypass it but i would like first to read about what you think about it. 

I don't know if i have the right to share a video gameplay of the game or not, but here is it.

VIDEO GAMEPLAY YOUTUBE

Thank you community ?

ps: i am new on game guardian's forum ^^.

Best regards, 

sanguy.

3 minutes ago, ahuranazda said:

most online games are server sided. you cant do anything about it. maybe with modifying it thru IDA, DNSPY will make it work but i dont know. im not a modder anyway.

yes that is what i thought too, but i played on some others online games and it cheat with game guardian does work . 

my idea was to reverse engineering it, decompile it, edit the source, and recompile it again and run it .

3 hours ago, sanguy said:

yes that is what i thought too, but i played on some others online games and it cheat with game guardian does work . 

my idea was to reverse engineering it, decompile it, edit the source, and recompile it again and run it .

some does have weak protection or the values are stored parts on the device. that is why you can modify it. but with this kind of game its not modifiable thru gg. only way is to mod the files.

Archived