Help Regarding "Load The Saved List From A File"

CrazyGaming764

Question

Hey guys,

I know little bit about GameGuardian Lua scripting & i made a script for forward assault.

It's working Great but, the main problem is, It takes time to activate cheat & sometime it dosen't or sometime even crash due to many result & not able to edit the exact one.

Recently i found a file from "As Droid" Youtube channel who made somekind of "saved list item" file & it load's the exact values/static Address to "saved" tab so, we can input values we want without crash & it's better than Lua script.

breack invisible barriers (-1,0e-6)|8b00d36c|10|358637bd|0|0|0|0|r-xp|/data/app/com.blayzegames.newfps-1/lib/arm/libunity.so|ee836c

It's the line which loads value to Hack "Invisible Barries" but, i don't know how to make this kind of lines to load exact hack value ?

Only one thing i know about this line is value "358637bd" , It's Pointer Value of "Dynamic Address"

So, kindly tell me how to create this kind of "saved items" file or Guide Link if available ?

Thanks 

1 answer to this question

Archived