Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Value 0 is actually proper xor 0.

 

Edit: Price edit only visual too

Screenshot_20190120-183959.png

d***, i think not possible, or is in other place

Edited by nalcwap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Their is any way to hack this game?.I m trying to hack this game since it launched plzzzzzz help someone.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hecate said:

Their is any way to hack this game?.I m trying to hack this game since it launched plzzzzzz help someone.

 

Read few comments above, answers your question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Read few comments above, answers your question.

Can you help to make a video . I'm a new user of Gameguardian and my English not good too.  Using Google Translate :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2019 at 6:23 AM, NoFear said:

I'm connected.

In trying currency. Edit currency directly doesn't work, so I'll attempt prices.

Editing ammo works perfectly.

Values are;"Encrypted". Looks like a form of xor, but different.

 

On 1/21/2019 at 6:32 AM, NoFear said:

Rotating xor key every value change. Xor value isn't right though. Doesn't match value and doesn't increase or decrease in a pattern either.

I am sorry ,i cant understand how it works.. How could you find  value of the price when i cant change the price value..

And how to works with the xor key too..?  There is someone can explain ? Or show me  the video.. 

Thanks guys..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2019 at 2:32 AM, NoFear said:

Read few comments above, answers your question

_______________________________________________
added 3 minutes later

I able to find the health encrypted value in xor but can't freeze or change that either. Plz explain

Edited by Hecate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please someone could explain with a video. It's too hard! Please help! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Up up up... Lol.. I become frustrated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2019 at 12:23 AM, NoFear said:

I'm connected.

In trying currency. Edit currency directly doesn't work, so I'll attempt prices.

Editing ammo works perfectly.

Values are;"Encrypted". Looks like a form of xor, but different.

Tried the ammo editing, but it reverted back after reloading the game. Could you please explain how you did all of yours that worked?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear, will someone please respond?! How and what values to change? Pleaaaaaaaseeeeee!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, zverilius said:

Dear, will someone please respond?! How and what values to change? Pleaaaaaaaseeeeee!

server side means you can edit all values but when you spend or buy something, the game will contact the server and match the value on the server. if there is a value that does not match the server, the server will not allow the purchase. Sorry for bad grammar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JinXprO said:
server side means you can edit all values but when you spend or buy something, the game will contact the server and match the value on the server. if there is a value that does not match the server, the server will not allow the purchase. Sorry for bad grammar

Yeah, only on IOS, with the same servers, it's been hacked for a long time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.thumb.png.ba6c5f3f7263ca50ee2494446002ae17.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ItsSC said:

image.thumb.png.ba6c5f3f7263ca50ee2494446002ae17.png

Attaboy! Praise! Now kindly tell me what, where and how did using GG, please give the full instruction! Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, ItsSC said:

image.thumb.png.ba6c5f3f7263ca50ee2494446002ae17.png

I don't think it's proven to be stable yet, cos as soon as you leave that menu it just reverts back to the original value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...