Hack Ares Virus

15 hours ago, UnknownMe said:

I just share what i see on YouTube,

Okay then, let's just hope it doesn't spoil the hack, anyways what do you guys think about the ending? Could any of you get to the Locust gang island? 

On 2/17/2019 at 3:15 AM, flo1335 said:

How did you increase your bag capacity to 30?

By buying the bag.

Though my own question pertains to getting gold coins. How the heil do you get some of it so then I can hack it like @itsSC has mentioned. I'm currently in the suburbs and no one is giving me free gold yet. My gold is still 0. So to those who has hacked their gold, did you use a modded app with freegold?

15 hours ago, zverilius said:

Okay, don't fight, calm down!
Just a game!

On IOS for half a year hacking there and everywhere he posted and the developers do not have nothing to fix and no updates! The developers have scored on this game and are engaged exclusively in the second part, the sequel.

5 hours ago, agnocoustic said:

By buying the bag.

Though my own question pertains to getting gold coins. How the heil do you get some of it so then I can hack it like @itsSC has mentioned. I'm currently in the suburbs and no one is giving me free gold yet. My gold is still 0. So to those who has hacked their gold, did you use a modded app with freegold?

I think what itsSC is trying to say is you can only buy at the in game shop if you revert your golds original value, then change it to how much you want. (In short you can't buy anything at the in game shop with modified coins)

2 hours ago, Ikrium said:

I think what itsSC is trying to say is you can only buy at the in game shop if you revert your golds original value, then change it to how much you want. (In short you can't buy anything at the in game shop with modified coins)

So you mean, if you did happen to get gold then hack it @ItsSC 's way, then you still wouldn't be able to buy anything from the shop only from the arms dealer or any NPC who accepts gold coins? Because I've seen some of the posts like that of @Datinhkhach 's post, dated Feb 13, where they have upgraded their bag. Or @meisterfuu 's post talking about hacking the gold coins to purchase the items in shop. My question is, how did they get the gold coins in the first place? Did they purchase some coins then tried hacking them or maybe use some modded apk I didn't know about with free gold coins, or maybe even there's a reward somewhere in the end to get gold coins?

Edited by agnocoustic
unfinished thought process

18 minutes ago, agnocoustic said:

So you mean, if you did happen to get gold then hack it @ItsSC 's way, then you still wouldn't be able to buy anything from the shop only from the arms dealer or any NPC who accepts gold coins? Because I've seen some of the posts like that of @Datinhkhach 's post, dated Feb 13, where they have upgraded their bag. Or @meisterfuu 's post talking about hacking the gold coins to purchase the items in shop. My question is, how did they get the gold coins in the first place? Did they purchase some coins then tried hacking them or maybe use some modded apk I didn't know about with free gold coins, or maybe even there's a reward somewhere in the end to get gold coins?

For @Datinhkhach he/she probably bought or received those gold coins and then bought the backpack(like i did), and as for @meisterfuu he/she had modified his/her coins and is asking that he/she can't buy at the in game shop. As for the npcs they accept it but not the in game shop.

P.s. have tried using freedom, and lucky patcher you can't buy gold coins with them dunno about the other. Also there's no modded apk for android out there.(probably wrong) 

Also p.s. you can only get gold coins either purchasing or being luckily chosen at their give aways.(like they did on facebook when they achieved 100k downloads)

Edited by Ikrium

2 minutes ago, Ikrium said:

For @Datinhkhach he/she probably bought or recieved those gold coins and then bought the backpack(like i did), and as for @meisterfuu he/she had modified his/her coins and is asking that he/she can't buy at the in game shop.

P.s. have tried using freedom, and lucky patcher you can't buy gold coins with them dunno about the other. Also there's no modded apk for android out there.(probably wrong) 

Ok, thanks @Ikrium ! I tried those two as well with no luck. There's a modded apk however but it's for the 1st version so the game ends after you defeated the boss in the gas station, I think (you know, the one after the forest and before the village? Saving your game in cloud or locally and then updating the game however doesn't carry forward to the updated game without mod so it's back to 0 coin, no purchases, and no saves.

Just now, agnocoustic said:

Ok, thanks @Ikrium ! I tried those two as well with no luck. There's a modded apk however but it's for the 1st version so the game ends after you defeated the boss in the gas station, I think (you know, the one after the forest and before the village? Saving your game in cloud or locally and then updating the game however doesn't carry forward to the updated game without mod so it's back to 0 coin, no purchases, and no saves.

Oh the butcher and i've also tried doing that and it also didn't work.

• 2 weeks later...

Help! My device is not rooted and I'm using parallel space to run the GG.I managed to locate the digits but everytime i change it then press back the digit turns to 0(then the digit can't be refined again).I also tried freezing it but it doesn't work. 

Ps:I already read the upper conversation,but i can't understand some of them because I'm a bigginer.