Hack Ares Virus

Read all the comments but did not understand how to hack the game. And I do not understand how to look at all the XOR key. Great GURU, please help!!!

Edited by severa123
Automatic translation of the site page, it seemed that again sent not in English.

2 hours ago, meisterfuu said:

thanks @ItsSC for the guide i already hack the coin to 100k but when i buy blueprint in store. it says "Illegal purchase operation" haha i think iap is unhackable because the server detects it. i guess only item quantity is hackable

it's illegal because the amount that you obtain is negative value, which is smaller than the second value. You can change it both to "0", then it will display the amount that you recharged, use that to buy from store until your money turn zero , then only hack it to -99999.

1 hour ago, ItsSC said:

it's illegal because the amount that you obtain is negative value, which is smaller than the second value. You can change it both to "0", then it will display the amount that you recharged, use that to buy from store until your money turn zero , then only hack it to -99999.

@ItsSCYep i tried that then my coin revert back to 60 because thats what i recharge tried to buy extra health then change it again to 0 then the coin is not reverting back to 60. Tried to change the amount again to 60 then try to buy some iap but illegal. I dont get what you said to use only in -9999. Sorry for my bad english 

16 minutes ago, meisterfuu said:

@ItsSCYep i tried that then my coin revert back to 60 because thats what i recharge tried to buy extra health then change it again to 0 then the coin is not reverting back to 60. Tried to change the amount again to 60 then try to buy some iap but illegal. I dont get what you said to use only in -9999. Sorry for my bad english 

you can only revert it once, and then modify it to extremely large value to buy thiñgs from dealer.

15 minutes ago, ItsSC said:

you can only revert it once, and then modify it to extremely large value to buy thiñgs from dealer.

You are our dear, Golden man!
Please make a video presentation on hacking gold coins for the "smart" to have no such questions!

You've seen my problem, I can't do anything...

Edited by zverilius

5 minutes ago, Saxynoma said:

Ho no, you shouldn't have made a video and post it on YouTube. Now, after patch no other new players can enjoy the hard research effort that itsSc made, for you & all of us here

Its not my video lol.

1 hour ago, Saxynoma said:

Ho no, you shouldn't have made a video and post it on YouTube. Now, after patch no other new players can enjoy the hard research effort that itsSc made, for you & all of us here

I mean you can still play an old version but rip new contents.(if they do patch it)