Memory Hackers doesn't work on this game?

Adim2P

Question

So I got a new game from playstore named Remixed Dungeon its a modded version of the game Pixel Dungeon, I tried hacking the game's currency tho I can find the addresses I can change it but doesn't do anything to the visual or physical properties of the currency in game I'm just wondering if anyone tried hacking this game before I really need help and this game is on open source modding is kinda out of place since I don't know Java Scripting. I tried asking the devs themselves on reddit and they said that the game can't be hacked by Memory hackers such as game guardian tho I got rumours that GameCIH gets the job done but too outdated and it doesn't work anymore.

PlayStore Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nyrds.pixeldungeon.ml&hl=en_US&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dremixed+dungeon+google+play&pcampaignid=APPU_1_aVozXMDlHoHwvATv7J_oDg

Attachment with the convo with dev:

2019-1-7_22-30-52.PNG

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived