Guide hack equipment game exiled kingdom

Qusdrok

Hello Guys. First of all, im new here. So, please be nice to me. Today, I'll be sharing mage class weapon cheat. I found this cheat quite unintentionally. It works on me, idk on you. 

> You can do the cheat at the start of the game. this is for mage class only. for other classes, I encourage you to experiment. 

After you started the game, follow the following. 

>Now, open Game Guardian.

>Click on EXACT SEARCH and make a new search for Dword 501. Make sure you have iron dagger equipped. 

>Next, go back to the game and equip any iron slongword or equip weapon Goblin Flesh-Cutter (201)

>Then, go back to GG, and refine your search to 503 or 201.

>if the search results are too many, go back to the game again and equip iron dagger. Then, go to GG and refine your search to 501.

>Do this process until your search narrowed to three search results. 

if you want to change your current equipped weapon to other weapons, refer below. ( I apologized as this list is not complete for other weapons. I encourage you to experiment to find the correct value for other weapons) 

>Now, change one of the value of the search result to 369 any number you want by the numbers I want

FROM 570 TO 620

OR FROM 360 -> 375 (MAGE CLASS)

OR FROM 501 -> 509

OR FROM 700 -> 705

OR FROM 750 -> 767 (WEAPON SUPER POWER =))))))

OR FROM 708 -> 737

Archived