Rogue Dungeon RPG

Anaconda69

Name of Game: Rogue Dungeon RPG
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.cordova.RogueRpg&hl=en_US&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Drogue+dungeon+rpg&pcampaignid=APPU_1_xHwZXJnSK-Ly5gLV-IegBg
Version: latest
What cheat? Gold, relics, and/or gemstone

i have tried auto searching for gold and relics, but nothing. I have also tried using encrypted values but still nothing. I do not think it is server sided.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2019 at 2:40 PM, Qusdrok said:

it easier, you can hack it use game guardian with dword and encrypted when search value 

when i try edit is crashing the game ,are you sure if yes how edit >?what is the xor key?thanks

On 12/18/2018 at 6:04 PM, Anaconda69 said:

Name of Game: Rogue Dungeon RPG
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.cordova.RogueRpg&hl=en_US&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Drogue+dungeon+rpg&pcampaignid=APPU_1_xHwZXJnSK-Ly5gLV-IegBg
Version: latest
What cheat? Gold, relics, and/or gemstone

i have tried auto searching for gold and relics, but nothing. I have also tried using encrypted values but still nothing. I do not think it is server sided.

This game is easy to modify.

If I remember correctly, the values are in dword and you should look for them at twice the value.

Example: if you have 100 coins you should look for 200 coins.

Before editing the values have coins nearby.

So that at the time of editing, take the coins and your hack is saved.

I recommend using the "add to a value, do not substitute" box.

?

12 hours ago, nalcwap said:

when i try edit is crashing the game ,are you sure if yes how edit >?what is the xor key?thanks 

you when hack game then the game will auto exit ???

you can try as this :

-you restart the game with not protect

- you restart the game and choose kill game in game guardian and restart the game

you hack it as this :

- ex you have gold is 2, you search 2 dword and choose encryption value, and continue until there is  1 or 2 values left, and then you change the number you want  

10 hours ago, Qusdrok said:

you when hack game then the game will auto exit ???

you can try as this :

-you restart the game with not protect

- you restart the game and choose kill game in game guardian and restart the game

you hack it as this :

- ex you have gold is 2, you search 2 dword and choose encryption value, and continue until there is  1 or 2 values left, and then you change the number you want  

not work any number the @Anonymous1000 is more right when tell to add not replace to not crash but my question what numbers can i add because most crash is some limit or exist any trick to replace?thanks both to help

18 hours ago, Anonymous1000 said:

@nalcwap @Anaconda69 I do not play this game, I downloaded it to help them.

Use the same method for the other resources. 1 = 2 This means that if you have 10 coins, look for 20.

Good luck ?

thanks bro, any tutorial for your goto the correct location color?i mean how you know the color jump?thanks 

Hi, thanks for the video. But when i tried exactly what you did, i still ended up with nothing.  Not sure why mine is not showing up. I did external keyboard and anonymous type of data

I am using the latest GG at version 73 and using parallel lite modified version.

Edited by Anaconda69