ℑ'? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ????? ? ??????, ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ????? ??????!

?????????

This seems to be the last update of this post. 10/12/2018

I will be uploading a modified apk of the game for all of you.

Leave a message if it works.
and I like it

Kisses. ??

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Click █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
?????????????????

Hopoless Heroes: Tap Attack

??????????????????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??????? ?????????!

Through this channel I will teach everything I know.
The tricks and cheats below are from my authorship.
I would appreciate if the content of this message is shared with its author.

????? - ??? © ????????? || ¬ ¬ |

Finally, unfortunately, the steps to follow to hack "Hopeless Heroes: Tap Attack", will be in English, But my native language is Spanish, so have mercy. Xd

Thank you very much for your attention!

*Unfortunately I have to say, to date (Friday 7 December , 2018) Hopeless Heroes: Tap Attack has updated the game, and has put a protection against reading and writing data, but not quite. And the time bug has also improved.*

Step by step:

1) Install Hopeless but an old version to date. Here you have a page to see all the versions of the game.

ApkPure          

To start I recommend version V1.1.32
  2018-11-1

2)  I made a list of what I could hack:

a) the blue bar of power

b) points for the 3 power trees.

c) hopes

d) achievements    -------------------- THE MOST IMPORTANT!  -----------------  Free Gems

e) all chest free

f) other values of the game

3) Let's explain how to hack.  

For point a) it is easy. change the time of your cell phone, going back and forward the time, so that the blue bar of power is completely filled.
Another option is to find the encrypted value of the blue bar, which I recommend for advanced users.

For the point b) we search for a "Dword number" value and look for the number of points we have in our game.

Screenshot_20181207-123033.thumb.png.841f1e255b906be8e98afb7d774919b4.pngScreenshot_20181207-123040.thumb.png.5cf9a1f7f99145d2b196d3e4a6b57609.pngScreenshot_20181207-123050.thumb.png.9bed9fe7715888c183f048e88e84dd91.png

In the image you can see 812 / 7,703

Attention, in order to unlock all the powers must be in stage 1000.

For the point c) Currently getting hopes is so easy, that anyone can do it.

Screenshot_20181207-125416.thumb.png.dd6394f16d29cc4e5e73a307cbf6546d.png As you can see in the image, I currently have enough hopes

Do not try to hack it, with game guardian because you can not.
Then how is it done?
It uses a bug of the game that I will explain better with a video. For now I tell you that what I do is 2 things.
First) Get a certain amount of honestly playing hopes
Second) After doing step 1, I changed the date of my cell phone yesterday, I return to the game I use the blue power bar, I change the time forward and delaying time, and once this is done the amount of hopes remains locked and it is never spent.

There is also another method to block the amount of hopes so that it is never spent.
With the new update that does not let go back in time, what can be done is to block the achievements (I'll explain later), doing this will also block the hopes.

For the point d)  The achievements are also easy to hack.  I'll prove it to you

Screenshot_20181207-133622.thumb.png.d62e00042aab534d9361ab2560543dcb.png In the image you can see how I'm going to hack the achievement "power ups", refers to the auto tap

Screenshot_20181207-133718.thumb.png.c8886c75a77c0c46bd82beb89e87e87a.png In this image the value changed from 1 to 3

Screenshot_20181207-133958.thumb.png.3da96568ebfdae17840fa0684cf36cf8.png  Looking for that value as "Dword number", I find it and change it.

Screenshot_20181207-134024.thumb.png.c2647d05f397f508b65ab8392e4598da.png  And that's it, so I get free gems. If I find another way, or you do it, let me know

For point e), the same thing happens with the hopes, but this time what we want to block are the gems, and to achieve this, we do the previous point. Let's hack the achievements, choose any one of them.
Hiding the achievements several times we will lock the gems in a certain number, and if we are going to buy any chest will not spend any gems. Later I upload videos in this same post.

For point f)  I'm still studying the game

? ???? ? ???? ??????? ???? ????????? ?? ???? ????. 

????? - ??? © ????????? || ¬ ¬ |

Archived