Discord for GG users

Amizz

Should we make a discord server for game guardian?  It would be easier to do many things like chatting about how to hack and stuffs. Or maybe not cause then the forum would be a desert or @Enyby would be too busy moderating and GG won't get any updates lol . What do you think?

Also is there any discord server for PC/mobile game hacking you know?

• Administrators

Do what you want. You will learn a lot of new things about GG users. About their number, intelligence, desires, how they follow the rules. And also about the effectiveness of chat in general. How much time can they take, what is moderation and other stuff.
I wish you success.

i think it would be kind of interesting but if it is smart? I dunno. the mentality will be realy crazy...here the moderators have it good under control and here they only post when they have a question or something. not for stupid things, but in discord everyone can just join. with everyone I mean like realy every kid also. with kid I mean someone that ask all day the same stupid question at a sercent level that is not recognized anymore as a human.

but anyway, if you make one. count me in. but a page like this is still better then a discord server.

Discord channel will effective if the topic more spesific. There are too much game, different language, region, and many things. I think open discuss in the forum better than you must scroll up chat in discord channel, I dont want to wasting my time to scroll useless chat out off topic.

• Administrators

The realities are that in the chat, no matter how specific the professionals will not be. Either it is a private chat of professionals where no one will be invited just like that.
Not a single professional will spend his time answering stupid, pointless questions around the clock.
Even if he tries, he gets tired of it quickly.
Most users are not able to read the text in the message on the screen, they need to write it personally.
Pressing the "fix it" button is not obvious to them, it is much easier to put a topic on the problem for entire page.

But you try, maybe I'm wrong. Tell us about the results.

And most messages will be "hack/make script me %game%, bro". Starting from CoC.

Game guardian isnt working for me (#9wenv20s)

Here example. Notice: this is normally written post with lot of text. But  I think he get message about not optimized virtual space. But you read this as not latest version. Obviously it is wrong.

Also in this message present button "fix it" and instructions how to fix this. Obviously user skip this part, go to the forum and write this post.

And this happens every time. You can just explore latest posts on the forum.

• Administrators

By the way. If you have such a desire to help users, go ahead to the Help and Requests sections. They are full of easy and not questions.
It will be much more useful rather the chat.
Sometimes the message "read the help" solves the problem of the user, because he himself is not able to guess.
I have neither the time nor the desire to waste my time on such questions.

And if you think that the questions in the chat will be fundamentally different in some way, so you can answer there, and then you can, then this is not so.
Or do you think that someone will come to the chat and will be there responsible for you there, while not responding here, then alas.

maybe you can use role for beginer user and advanced user and open some channel only for advanced user so they can discuss about a certain game or more advanced question ? and for the beginner channel well if someone feels like it might redirect the guy with some GG forum link since lots of thing are already explained on this forum. 

• Administrators

By the way, you understand that they can and will write in all languages known in the world? No one will use translators. Here on the forum I generously distribute warnings, even though it’s written everywhere about what to write in English.

He'll prob set some rules and have mods make sure they're followed. If there's someone to ban people that don't follow the rules the server should be normal.

For language he can just set English as main language and add some channels for other languages so non english speakers can share their thoughts. But adding too many languages isn't that good so maybe he should make some survey on the discord server or GG forum to see what kind of languages GG user are speaking.

12 hours ago, Enyby said:

By the way. If you have such a desire to help users, go ahead to the Help and Requests sections. They are full of easy and not questions.
It will be much more useful rather the chat.
Sometimes the message "read the help" solves the problem of the user, because he himself is not able to guess.
I have neither the time nor the desire to waste my time on such questions.

And if you think that the questions in the chat will be fundamentally different in some way, so you can answer there, and then you can, then this is not so.
Or do you think that someone will come to the chat and will be there responsible for you there, while not responding here, then alas.

I agree with you. I guess the people who will join , they will do it only to ask for hacks or how to do it. And I'm pretty sure there are no expert hacker who is patient enough to answer everyone's dumb questions like coc can't be hacked. Even if there are good moderators it won't help much. So I think Discord is a no then.

invite some girls out ... you will have a better time than chatting with many psychopathic or crazy people. and if you do not have girls, it is very easy to go to a shopping center and there you will find many to talk and get their phone numbers, which will be useful to call and see them in private.

Note: go well dressed, with very good lotion, it is not necessary to spend a lot of money because women are conquered with speech.

Do not judge me ... It's my opinion hahaha ?

• 4 months later...

BTW

There's lots of chinese ppl talking and you should know that

Chinese ppl are using a thing called "QQ" and "WeChat".

They also created a lot of group that are talking GG and GG PUBG China hack etc...

So,

for the long run, i think you should only create discord to other country and just igonre Chinese ppl because

they already have their own group ❤️ 

And i'm in their group, if you wanna know more,

pm me, i would reply you ASAP.

P.S. DON'T ASK 4 SSTOOL

• 1 year later...
On 11/4/2018 at 7:19 AM, Enyby said:

The realities are that in the chat, no matter how specific the professionals will not be. Either it is a private chat of professionals where no one will be invited just like that.
Not a single professional will spend his time answering stupid, pointless questions around the clock.
Even if he tries, he gets tired of it quickly.
Most users are not able to read the text in the message on the screen, they need to write it personally.
Pressing the "fix it" button is not obvious to them, it is much easier to put a topic on the problem for entire page.

But you try, maybe I'm wrong. Tell us about the results.

And most messages will be "hack/make script me %game%, bro". Starting from CoC.

Game guardian isnt working for me (#9wenv20s)

Here example. Notice: this is normally written post with lot of text. But  I think he get message about not optimized virtual space. But you read this as not latest version. Obviously it is wrong.

Also in this message present button "fix it" and instructions how to fix this. Obviously user skip this part, go to the forum and write this post.

And this happens every time. You can just explore latest posts on the forum.

And yet It was made...