War Robot Hack

nok1a

4 hours ago, geribaldi said:

Lol nice script, already tested one minute ago

Maybe i want to play it again

4 hours ago, geribaldi said:

Lol nice script, already tested one minute ago

Maybe i want to play it again

thx for the compliment ;) sadly I don`t find the lv hack...kind of buisy with agar.io and slither.io for online cheats...im pretty sure I come later back to this game, its quit good.

it quit easy, lol. and whatis IDA?

How u guys find these constant values at code app (Xa)? Just test to see if encounter good potential cheats or you have more precise ways? Maybe messing with IDA?

it quit easy, lol. and whatis IDA?

5 hours ago, RogerAngell2018 said:

So, you just know which lib file do have hot values that can be modifiable?

Yea...i know 40% in Xa. but the real pro is when you know the combinations because the thing is that cheats may only work when you chamge 2 diffrent values from complete diffrent rehions or adresses...well...its my way..dunno how others do it...i see the values like 1 big code. If i had a game and i know how the code looks like, i would diffenetly try to see similarity in values and code...then it would be way easyer to cheat....have been thinking aboutbit for a whyle but forvthat i need atleast understanding of bytes and stuff

Ca, Cb, A and Xa are the best. I never vind anything in the other regions. No mateer how hard i try...a lil bit in Cd but it is totaly useles.

On 10/24/2018 at 5:16 PM, XxhentaixX said:

thx for the compliment ? sadly I don`t find the lv hack...kind of buisy with agar.io and slither.io for online cheats...im pretty sure I come later back to this game, its quit good.

level, health, damage, money, gold, time upgrade, etc cannot be modify. all processed in server

i have tried it, health robot to be freeze value, it work, health bar are frozen. but when server calculated our robot has been dead, bot became spectator mode (cannot be seen by other or taking damage to red)

but bot ability, such as jump, dash, rush, step, speed, teleport, etc is easy to hack but risk, other player can abuse to pixonic

may be use for trolling other player

• 2 months later...
On 10/27/2018 at 6:50 AM, ardiany90 said:

level, health, damage, money, gold, time upgrade, etc cannot be modify. all processed in server

i have tried it, health robot to be freeze value, it work, health bar are frozen. but when server calculated our robot has been dead, bot became spectator mode (cannot be seen by other or taking damage to red)

but bot ability, such as jump, dash, rush, step, speed, teleport, etc is easy to hack but risk, other player can abuse to pixonic

may be use for trolling other player

how about cool down/reloading weapon?

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...