Testing aim bot in pubg mobile and got ban , hehehe how to login again and play , it gives ban message HELP!! how can i login again as in guest account

Umesh_Rai420

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I asked a question for help and no one is willing to give answer heheh ? well , i found it by my own way.

So steps below:

1. Rooted Phone.

2.Magisk Manager apk.

3 Xposed installer apk.

4. Device ID Masker Pro apk.

5. Little knowledge about root and apps

thats it.

So lets start.

A. Root your phone , open magisk manager and go for the option modules and download or install as per your android version and install Xposed apk or for oreo here is link you can download from here https://www.xda-developers.com/xposed-framework-for-android-oreo-beta/.

B. Now finally install Device ID Masker Pro apk (I just bought it from Google Play store).and restart your phone thats it.

YOU r ready for it. Grant root access for these apps .

C. Now clear data of installed PUBG MOBILE and Open Device ID Masker Pro apk and go for the 4th option  from the top & Select apk ,after that a list will pop-up unselect all and choose pubg mobile from the list and save. Now change IMEI number Random it just Spoof the IMEI Number for that selected app it doesn't change your real IMEI Number so don't worry.

D. Restart Phone and Open pubg mobile now u r able login as in guest account, if u got banned again & again,  just repeat clear data of installed PUBG MOBILE and Open Device ID Masker Pro apk and  change IMEI number Random and Restart mobile.  DONE ! ?

This is just for PUBG MOBILE but u can do more with any app(U know what i mean ?

At last do it at your OWN RISK ? hehehe.

THANKS.

Archived