Hacked smashing four but not working

Demonyvs

I saw some videos how to hack games with gameguardian i did the same. Using Virtualxposed i hacked smashing four game, i had 1319 gems by hacking i made it 9999 or tried 7619... two three more numbers and in the game it was done successfully but when i tried to buy something with that gems it showed me "could complete transaction" please help anybody if knows something about this situation beacause i am new in this. Thank you

2 hours ago, Demonyvs said:

I saw some videos how to hack games with gameguardian i did the same. Using Virtualxposed i hacked smashing four game, i had 1319 gems by hacking i made it 9999 or tried 7619... two three more numbers and in the game it was done successfully but when i tried to buy something with that gems it showed me "could complete transaction" please help anybody if knows something about this situation beacause i am new in this. Thank you

The value you are changing is the value stored in your phone's memory

The amount of coin in your account is saved in the SERVER.So if you change the value in phone,server will sync it and make the value back to old.

Thats y you can't buy...

• 1 month later...

Archived