Mortal Kombat X [Mega Mod] v1.21.0 + OBB Data Full

apkjan

Download Mortal Kombat X [Mega Mod] Apk + OBB Data Full is an action game. The last version downloads Mortal Kombat X from Mod Apk with the direct link.

The new part of the famous fighting game differed by its cruelty went to Android. In the game, you are waiting for the famous for the past series of fighters like Scorpion, Johnny Cage, Sab-Zero, Sonya, Kitana, Ermak and others. In addition to all known fighters, new characters will appear Jacqueline Briggs (daughter of Jax), Kung Jin (son of Kung Lao) and Takashi Takeda (son of Kensi). The visiting card of the series has always been spectacular finishing, in this part, we are promised to show them in all its glory. Choose a character and challenge players around the world, perform amazing combinations and super strokes and kill all who will be on your way in the game Mortal Kombat X on Android.

Mortal Kombat X

MORTAL KOMBAT X Mod Apk

Download Mod Apk or Original Apk

Is it possible to use Android emulator in PC, hack the account with GG and then open the game in phone and load the same account and update the phone account with the hack done in Android PC emulator?

I tried this yesterday and it worked but I can't make it to work today! I make some changes in PC Android Emulator, then I close the game in PC emulator and open it in my phone but changes are not updated in phone!

Archived