Help me in multiChoice??

DylanTroonesYT

Hi everyone. I've been wondering how to do a multiChoice script for a long time. Some kind soul that makes me a very very simple menu mod with one or two Mods using multiChoice? Please do not send me a link because I tried but I did not understand anything ...

Learn by read code from another scripts, then try write by yourself, if you got some error, comeback here again with copy log error.

There are so many example, you can try and learn from another scripts.

21 minutes ago, bukandewa said:

Learn by read code from another scripts, then try write by yourself, if you got some error, comeback here again with copy log error.

There are so many example, you can try and learn from another scripts.

I would like to try to do what you told me! But the problem is that I do not have a PC and I have to write the scripts with my phone. Every time I try to open a script, there are signs that are too strange and it is impossible to read it! Not even if I try to code it. If you have a Mod Menu with what I have asked for, do some screen and send it to me and I would be grateful!

Archived