On 8/9/2019 at 5:30 AM, NoFear said:

Or you want to edit this???

Screenshot_20190808-182915.png

Screenshot_20190808-182909.png

Omg.. Never hesitate.. You always make me wonder.. How could you..? I am very2 apreciated..

Please teach me.. I mean the way a geniuses thinking.. How everything works ,from you posted before thats too hard for me to learn every point and applying thats,already tried to mhst(monster hunter stories)but i have  my limitation.. Hahaha.. 

So could you teach me how yourworks? So you can edit that gunsmith chance to get 100% legendary. So later maybe i could applying on other games.. Hahaha

Edited by Bogejula

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Bogejula said:

Omg.. Never hesitate.. You always make me wonder.. How could you..? I am very2 apreciated..

Please teach me.. I mean the way a geniuses thinking.. How everything works ,from you posted before thats too hard for me to learn every point and applying thats,already tried to mhst(monster hunter stories)but i have  my limitation.. Hahaha.. 

So could you teach me how yourworks? So you can edit that gunsmith chance to get 100% legendary. So later maybe i could applying on other games.. Hahaha

Search float

80;20;0;0;0;0::21

Edit the 80 and 20 to 0

Edit the last 0 to 100.

This is for that first merchant.

10 hours ago, NoFear said:

Search float

Edit the 80 and 20 to 0

Edit the last 0 to 100.

Thanks alot, btw how you found? You start with fuzzy or just make random number,cz i've been search float 80;20::5 but didnt make it.. Dont know must add four 0 behind..

Thats more important to know Hahaha.. 

17 hours ago, NoFear said:

Search float

Edit the 80 and 20 to 0

Edit the last 0 to 100.

And of course, after found your formula.. Im done with next merchant too..

Really gratefull you teach me.. 

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Bogejula said:

Thanks alot, btw how you found? You start with fuzzy or just make random number,cz i've been search float 80;20::5 but didnt make it.. Dont know must add four 0 behind..

Thats more important to know Hahaha.. 

Find the cost. Then followed pointers to find it.

• 4 months later...
On 8/11/2019 at 2:39 PM, NoFear said:

Find the cost. Then followed pointers to find it.

Maybe you know how to hack drop rate from the boxes after the raid reward? I struggled with this topic for a very long time, but I could not come up with anything. I did not get to do it so fell out, for example: only Legendary modules, or only rare modules. Mb u known how to do that? 

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...