Speed Hack Reboots Device

AtifBaig

Question

So,I've been using GG for a very long Time enjoying the experience.But when I bought an old Galaxy Note 3 for testing and modding It displayed an error.The error is that Whenever I try to use speedhack on any application or game the Phone reboots.It happens every 9/10 times but very rarely the speedhack Works.I tried to uncheck the red intercepts just to trigger another reboots in short whenever or whatever the function is if it is related to speedhack the Device reboots.It's rooted with magisk having Android v5.0.1 with 32-bit libs which means it should work without a problem.I remember speedhack Working in the past on a particular version but due to the high number of updates I can't find it.Model N9005 

4 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Enyby said:

How to config speedhack / How to report a problem in speedhack (#5do9qk50)

Disable intercept functions do not activate speedhack, so you can uncheck it without reboot.

This did nothing.I started to use older versions and eliminated them one by one and 8.40.0 works flawlessly.So,gonna use it.Anyway,You are a legend man.Thanks for your help.

Archived