No "allow/deny" popups with "optimised" parrallel space

Napalm1473

Question

Greetings,

I've  tried using both the optimised parrallel space and lite versions. The only issue I'm running into is some of the apps I use have allow/deny popups when you first open  them.

Ie, allow use of camera, allow view location.

Instead, the app just freezes when the popup should appear and the popup never appears and therefore i cannot proceed. 

Cannot seem to find any options to manually set permissions for the apps in pspace, nor any option to view these popups.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

8 answers to this question

20 hours ago, Enyby said:

It is your firmware or parallel space issue. Not gg issue.

Well, it only does it with the optimized version of parrallel space, not the regular version. So it is an issue from you guys. But GG wont see the process in normal version so I have to use the optimised one that doesn't work. 

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Napalm1473 said:

Well, it only does it with the optimized version of parrallel space, not the regular version. So it is an issue from you guys.

Wrong. On usual version Speedhack not work. Because of that your app not detect by system as "do not respond".

22 hours ago, Enyby said:

Wrong. On usual version Speedhack not work. Because of that your app not detect by system as "do not respond".

Never said anything about speedhack.... Not even talking about GG at all. I'm talking about your "optimised" version of parallel space.

Everyone i speak to is having the exact same issue, the optimised version is broken with permissions and does not auto allow even when it is set to in firmware. 

Same thing on emulators, phones, everything, Android versions 4,5,7,8 tested.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Napalm1473 said:

the optimised version is broken with permissions

Optimized version only added Debuggable flag and signed with test sign. It is created in tricky way, because Parallel not recompiled normally. So it can be buggy. But nothing changed in code inside it.

Only Manifest.

You can try use another virtual spaces.

Same thing on emulators, phones, everything, Android versions 4,5,7,8 tested.

I do not run huge apps via it, but simple apps do not have any problems. Tested on android 4, 5, 6, 7 on phones and emulators.

Android versions 4,5,7,8 tested. 

Provide example of apps with such problems. It must be not big or complicated apps. I do not want download few GB of data for tests.

Archived