Iruna Online Speed Hack July 2018

Nyenyewilson

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/14/2018 at 9:22 PM, Nyenyewilson said:

Hello. It seems as if the developers of Iruna Online have patched over Game Guardian again. Is there any way to get around it? 

August, 05 2018

you should put up the logcat so the devs can investigate they say there's a modified gg that works on iruna but you have to pay for it as the rumors says as for me i also modified an older version of gg and it work you should try as well lest we all can just rely on the developers

and i don't think it's a good idea to share the mod of mine in this forum i'm just a noob afterall

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2018 at 4:28 PM, Nyenyewilson said:

Thank you for your reply. I honestly didnt understand the logcat thing but if i send my email address could you email me the apk? 

Its [email protected]

On 8/9/2018 at 7:27 PM, Kamfamily90 said:

Hello what did you modify for it to work? You can email me at [email protected]

version number and app name bro

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2018 at 5:28 PM, Nyenyewilson said:

Thank you for your reply. I honestly didnt understand the logcat thing but if i send my email address could you email me the apk? 

Its [email protected]

the modified version actually has detected by antiviruses from virustotal idk what it did detected lol

On 8/9/2018 at 8:27 PM, Kamfamily90 said:

Hello what did you modify for it to work? You can email me at [email protected]

just the package name i forgot what version though i lost the original version because i reflash my phone

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi guys

Can you please share me the working GG for iruna online?

I really hate the SLOW world in iruna online.

[email protected]

Thanks in advance.

[added 2 minutes later]
On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:38 PM, R29kIElzIExvdmU said:

August, 05 2018

you should put up the logcat so the devs can investigate they say there's a modified gg that works on iruna but you have to pay for it as the rumors says as for me i also modified an older version of gg and it work you should try as well lest we all can just rely on the developers

and i don't think it's a good idea to share the mod of mine in this forum i'm just a noob afterall

Hi guys

Can you please share me the working GG for iruna online?

I really hate the SLOW world in iruna online.

[email protected]

Thanks in advance.

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:38 PM, R29kIElzIExvdmU said:

August, 05 2018

Archived