Cant hack Dungeon Maker

SanyaVI

Question

On 8/31/2018 at 11:12 PM, LouchiZou said:

hey @AspKom the first time i try it, it works, i follow this xor tutorial first (using Dword), and then I freeze the value, and exit the game, and whoa it works...
but the next time I use it, bump! it failed (both continuing the current game or start the new game). Every time I exit and reenter the game, the value doesn't change.
and i try to unfreeze it, and nothing change again, can you help me? I'm using Nox

I already tried it 4-5 time in a single game, doent work, i wonder maybe the first time it works just a fluke ?

@mapleshilc and sir how do you make it work the second time, in a new game

It stopped working for me since the update, I'm still trying to see if there is anything else

Still works for me now on every try.

Maybe note the following the maximum value you can set is 1 000 000 or as xor 625242 (this is the maximum gold you can get in the game)

I do the following steps (which does only work for gold as far as i can see)

1.  Look at your gold value e.g. 200

2. Go to xor.pw

3. Input 1 - decimal base 10 = 200   Input 2 - decimal base 10 = 444442

4. Take output and search in game guardian (guess it helps to get the newest version)

5. Search for exact value - dword, so in the example 444626

6. Repeat Step 3 to 5 until you have only one result - takes about 2-3 changes in gold

7. Edit value to 625242 with freeze normal

8. Enter next normal or elite fight

9.collect rewards (gold HAS to be the last reward collected! Get all other rewards first!)

10. Collect gold - do not continue out of the reward screen

11. Close game and restart

12. You should now have 1 000 000 gold

It does work for me in normal mode without fail in a new game as well as when i progress the game.

If the value of the base xor changes in the future, then you have to search with encrypted value until you get one result. Then input gold and final encrypted result into the xor calulator to get the new base (when you want to have a faster search next time)

However i use the latest official version, but it did work for quite a time before.

*if someone knows how to edit anything beside gold, that would help alot ?

Hope this helps somehow!

Edited by AspKom

13 hours ago, AspKom said:

Maybe note the following the maximum value you can set is 1 000 000 or as xor 625242 (this is the maximum gold you can get in the game)

2. Go to xor.pw

4. Take output and search in game guardian (guess it helps to get the newest version)

6. Repeat Step 3 to 5 until you have only one result - takes about 2-3 changes in gold

9.collect rewards (gold HAS to be the last reward collected! Get all other rewards first!)

It does work for me in normal mode without fail in a new game as well as when i progress the game.

If the value of the base xor changes in the future, then you have to search with encrypted value until you get one result. Then input gold and final encrypted result into the xor calulator to get the new base (when you want to have a faster search next time)

However i use the latest official version, but it did work for quite a time before.

Hope this helps somehow!

First of all, thank you very much, I really appreciate your help ?
I want to start new game in latest version (1.4.6), since the MOD 1.4.6 is bugged with "can't use skills" and "can't save the progress", so...

Here is my current log>>>
So I reset my game data (MOD 1.4.3).
I open the game once again (MOD 1.4.3) and buy all the necessary stuff that needs Devil Stone (Packs 'n Clothes).
I back it up using Titanium Backup.
And then I buy the official one from Play Store (1.4.6).
Test the game, and nothing wrongs with save file and skills since it's the official (paid) version, and then I exit the game.
I restore my data from Modded Version hoping the item is back.
Yes, all of the item is back to the game (packs and clothes), but the Devil Stones is minus 8k (who cares? I've got all the item).
And I play a New Game, and following your instruction.
but...
When I restart the game, the game is resetting, doesn't save my progress... like when I use modded 1.4.6

is that the case with you @AspKom? or is it because I use the save data from modded apk?
btw can you hack devil stones too so I don't need to use my save data from modded apk?

14 hours ago, AspKom said:

2. Go to xor.pw

Hope this helps somehow!

I managed to get the value, but when loading back into the game, it brings me back to the beginning of the fight with the gold value unchanged.

14 hours ago, AspKom said:

so I start a fresh new in my official app, but...
looks like something is wrongs with this step? whenever I restart the game, it keep bringing me back to start of battle... so I improvise
I still collect the gold as the last reward, and skip the reward screen so it brings me back to the next day..
restart the game, and voila 1.000.000 gold achievement lol
so in conclusion you need to continue from reward screen

I hope this works too in modded version @BadAtEveryGame, you've just asked when I'm typing this lol, tell me the result if you're using modded version

so I've just found something, there's 2 ways...
the value will change if you:
restarting after "not continuing to the next day" (the value is changed on me using this step when I use my modded 1.4.3 apk, on my late progressed game)
or...
restarting after "continuing to the next day" (the value is changed on me using this step when I use my official 1.4.6 play store, on my new gameplay)
so it means we have a certain factor when it will work...

Edited by LouchiZou

maybe step 10 was not right. Basically it is just important that you are on the next day after restart (and I think the order of the reward picks)

I don't use the hacked apk at all, so i guessed that it should be the same ?

Sadly the only thing i managed to edit is gold ? tried devil stones multiple times but did not manage... it takes so long to get enough devil stones even to try.. and if you fail it its painful to get them back?I think it should be possible...

Edited by AspKom

2. Go to xor.pw

10. Collect gold - (what are you guys doing differently than i am? Is it a different value you enter?)

So I have been following the steps above pretty closely and i can't seem to get it to work. 

I manage to get the one result to edit

Edit the value to the specifications above

Enter the fight

collect rewards with gold as the last reward

hit next day and then i force close the app and restart it

When I reboot it, it still shows the value I have before. Using the official versions 1.4.6

Edited by ilaughyoulose

17 hours ago, ilaughyoulose said:

10. Collect gold - (what are you guys doing differently than i am? Is it a different value you enter?)

collect rewards with gold as the last reward

hit next day and then i force close the app and restart it

isn't I already said it :/? there's 2 way...

On 9/7/2018 at 4:26 PM, LouchiZou said:

so I've just found something, there's 2 ways...
the value will change if you:
restarting after "not continuing to the next day" (the value is changed on me using this step when I use my modded 1.4.3 apk, on my late progressed game)
or...
restarting after "continuing to the next day" (the value is changed on me using this step when I use my official 1.4.6 play store, on my new gameplay)
so it means we have a certain factor when it will work...

if it's not work if you hit the next day and restart, then don't hit the next day and restart (the drawback is you just need to reenter the battle, that's it)

For devil stones I managed to at least somewhat influence the amount I got. (not editing the amount but changing the xp gained towards recieving new stones). This gave me an easy 4000-6000 stones in a few tries

1. Start a new game with highest xp gain (in my case hard 10)

2.Bevor you enter the first stage search dword - 444442 (value 0)

3. enter a normal fight (not elite!) and collect rewards

4. search for 444432 (value 10) - this is the amount of slain heros

5. change the amount e. g. to 99821850 (value 100,000,000) with freeze normal

6. enter next normal fight

7. collect rewards and close the game like in the gold example

8. restart game and withdraw to end screen

9. you should now get a few thousand stones for rebirth xp

actually i need a few tries but was enough for me to get everything i wanted from packs ?

Edited by AspKom

On 9/25/2018 at 10:46 PM, AspKom said:

For devil stones I managed to at least somewhat influence the amount I got. (not editing the amount but changing the xp gained towards recieving new stones). This gave me an easy 4000-6000 stones in a few tries

1. Start a new game with highest xp gain (in my case hard 10)

2.Bevor you enter the first stage search dword - 444442 (value 0)

3. enter a normal fight (not elite!) and collect rewards

4. search for 444432 (value 10) - this is the amount of slain heros

5. change the amount e. g. to 99821850 (value 100,000,000) with freeze normal

6. enter next normal fight

7. collect rewards and close the game like in the gold example

8. restart game and withdraw to end screen

9. you should now get a few thousand stones for rebirth xp

actually i need a few tries but was enough for me to get everything i wanted from packs ?

So this worked for me, but it takes quite a few tries. to help speed up the process, you can scan for 99821850 when you continue the game after restarting. If it exists, then you can click withdraw as most likely the value changed has saved. If not, scan for the hero numbers. 10(444432) is the first try, 21(444431) is the 2nd, 32(444474) etc, 44(444470) etc. Should save a lot of failed tries clicking withdraw from the main menu ?

On 10/6/2018 at 3:30 PM, leosaurd said:

So this worked for me, but it takes quite a few tries. to help speed up the process, you can scan for 99821850 when you continue the game after restarting. If it exists, then you can click withdraw as most likely the value changed has saved. If not, scan for the hero numbers. 10(444432) is the first try, 21(444431) is the 2nd, 32(444474) etc, 44(444470) etc. Should save a lot of failed tries clicking withdraw from the main menu ?

Great tip! I actually always startet from the beginning ?

Also you can go higher than 100 000 000, if I remember correctly it went okay up until 800 000 000 - 999 000 000(might be even higher)

Also it helped to enable the default speedhack, as it speedup the whole process of tries ?

Edited by AspKom